By student101 - 26/03/2014 03:37 - United States - Sun Prairie

Today, I got a history project back that I worked very hard on. The teacher didn't bother to write any feedback, besides, "Did you even understand the assignment?" on the back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 697
You deserved it 6 533

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is it possible that you answered the wrong question or something? I've done that, where I've gone off on such a long tangent it seemed like I was writing a different essay, and the rest was History.

Leave it back on your teacher's desk with a message: "did you even understand my essay?"

Comments

I would have left him some feedback like: "No, can you better explain what I am supposed to do, or what I did wrong?" I'm sorry but if they can't give constructive feedback to help students learn from their mistskes, then they don't need to be teaching anything.

#1- THAT'S THE EXACT SAME THING I SAID IN RESPONSE TO THIS FML. I just knew it'd be the first comment hahaha xD Anyways, I'm really wondering if they did understand the assignment. Normally the way you do the project/assignment will show if you understand it. So if it's off topic, you obviously didn't understand it, or you interpreted it completely different than she intended. I do that sometimes xD (interpret things differently than others)

Also, one could assume that the teacher is male since the majority of my history teachers have been male, although that's just me...

SarahSehhati 40

Apparently you didn't. You won't get very far in school or in life if you can't follow directions. It doesn't really matter how hard you worked if you didn't do the right thing.

Just say no in hopes of getting to do it again

Sorry OP I have had a teacher who would write very similarly and even diss students during class time for seemingly no legitimate reason other than to be mean.

that may be th e reason he's a window cleaner