By Noname - 28/02/2009 20:57 - United States

Today, I got a 31% on a Chinese test at school. I moved here to New Jersey from China two months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 485
You deserved it 19 305

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Were you born in China? I mean, if you lived there for like a year, then that would make sense. Chinese is hard. If you were born there, well I don't know...

jackaaa 0

That actually happens often. I've had friends move to Mexico during high school, and they always did poorly on their English tests. It's because they go into more detail in the class than we ever did here. They concentrate on the little things we don't notice. It's normal.

Comments

I want to point out to every single one of you that has confused "there," "their," or "they're" on this thread, or even "your," and "you're," that you would have failed a test in English just as miserably.

I'm taiwanese/chinese.. I moved to houston from taiwan 6 years ago and then to new jersey 6 months ago.. I can probably do better. Just make sure to read/practice more. Maybe it was just a glitch - dont worry.

@80 Dude, it's a blog! Calm the **** down, it's not like my bad grammar is making what i have to say any harder to understand. If you don't understand what i mean when i say "your an ignorant asshole" than YOU'RE AN IGNORANT ASSHOLE!

drunkrabbit22 0

@#6- it's sad you didn't know those things. tell me-- do you know about participles yet? OP: that's what you get for trying to cheat the system by taking a language you already speak. pay attention in class.

Edmund_Dantes 0

#6 Those of us who paid attention in school and/or weren't complete idiots knew that.

Scrantoncity 0

#93 u just screwed up Latin. U need to put the verb at the end

Easy_Target 0

...then why are you taking Chinese exactly? Did you forget? At 31%, I might not be far off.