By Pongy - 12/11/2013 05:31

Today, I found out that shirt sizes don't get longer, they get wider. Being 6ft4, every shirt I try on makes me look like a cheap stripper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 636
You deserved it 3 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

strawberrywine22 30

Do you live near a Big & Tall? My husband is also 6'4 and we have to go there or order his clothes online. It's the same with his shoes...he wears size 14!

You should try a big and tall store. Don't worry, you don't have to be big to shop there. They specialize in both. Watch out though, shopping for clothes that fit taller frames can get a bit pricey. Good luck! Didn't see number one before I typed my comment.

Comments

Now try shopping for jeans. Big & tall is useless when you are slim & tall.

I feel your pain, I'm 6'5". Some do get taller though, I wear an xl and they're fine but a large is tight and short.

Try and find clothing made in the European/African regions. Or in Canada. Places where ladies are tall as well. The internet has taken over the option of seamstress. Sorry if you have been having to wear short dresses for tops!!

I'm 6'10 and I have this problem too. Look for a "T" after the size on the label. Ex: a 2XT fits just fine lengthwise without the excess width.

I feel your pain! I'm 6'7 and I literally have 3 shirts that fit decently

They do make shirts for tall guys... Look online at a place called The Foundry men's big and tall

I'm in the same boat bro. I'm 6'4" and either my shirts are that way or my pants are too short. Nothing worse than leaning back and your shirt slides to your sternum.