By Pongy - 12/11/2013 05:31

Today, I found out that shirt sizes don't get longer, they get wider. Being 6ft4, every shirt I try on makes me look like a cheap stripper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 636
You deserved it 3 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

strawberrywine22 30

Do you live near a Big & Tall? My husband is also 6'4 and we have to go there or order his clothes online. It's the same with his shoes...he wears size 14!

You should try a big and tall store. Don't worry, you don't have to be big to shop there. They specialize in both. Watch out though, shopping for clothes that fit taller frames can get a bit pricey. Good luck! Didn't see number one before I typed my comment.

Comments

I'm 6'5" and I have this problem. I have to buy fitted T's otherwise it looks like I'm wearing a poncho. The biggest headache is gifts. I'm tall, not fat, so a XXL or XXXL it's not going to work

am I the only one that read it as skirt?

obviousboy 8

Oh, the horror of being six four.

6,5 bitches!!! X3 I know your pain though :'(

HJKM_fml 19

Have you tried looking online. It'll probably be more expensive and time consuming but you should find at least one website with your size.

Koala99 1

Hi, try the Duluth Trading webside. They have man and woman shirts which are longer than regular shirts. I got a long side too, but the shirt from them are 3" (7,5cm) longer than regular shirts.

Rosebudx 32

My dad is 6'4, too, and the Big and Tall sections at various department stores (particularly J.C. Penney's) is great for him. They have stuff that is just tall or just big, not necessarily both. He also has to order in his dress shoes whenever he needs a replacement. And if all else fails, maybe you have a new career?

Longer shirts are available - they'll be labeled with a t. Like LT, XLT, etc. My boyfriend gets them from speciality stores that carry plus sizes, both wide and tall.