By Anonymous - 04/10/2010 04:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that my "I don't believe in pre-marital sex" boyfriend is the father of my younger sister's newborn baby. After four years of being in a serious, but sexless, relationship, I am now single, horny, and an aunt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 993
You deserved it 6 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh wow. That really sucks! I am surprised you're feeling horny with all the other emotions, but I guess that's your smallest 'problem'. Good luck with your sister, the baby and the ex.

Comments

this boyfriends a bit odd seeing as he could have tapped in with the both of you. wrong or not that's impressive!

stonerock_fml 0

damn girl text me 19078309920

What is with you people wanting to get stalked, killed, raped? In that order. Sheesh, did your mothers never teach you anything about cyber predators? -Fluffy McTiger

antoinemartinez 0

I think 80 is a online predator mad that 36 found him out lmao

120; Hahaha you're so funny! Wish I was as humorous as you.

Eat her baby. Problem some what solved? -Fluffy McTiger

sourgirl101 28

Is it still considered premarital sex, if you never plan on getting married? lol

You're going to get stalked, killed, and raped. In that order. Have fun with that. -Fluffy McTiger

Pennywise! Attack the young ones who decided to give their phone numbers to show them discipline! -Fluffy McTiger

sourgirl101 28

Pennywise is the reason I hate ALL clowns. Dancing clown my ass!

nice, 16. and really, OP? what man would want a sexless relationship? you were being extremely niave for believing him.

FYLDeep 25

Who said they wanted it to be sexless? They merely wanted to get married first. Maybe not in this particular case, but I'm sure in others where it works as planned it may be due to a desire to uphold a value of no-premarital sex much more that a desire to simply have sex.

dickster 0

You're naive for thinking all men/male teenagers crave sex. It is true most do, but there are others who wait. I REALLY hate America.

Well excuse me mister 30 where do you get off blaming Americans for this? Are you saying that the only place people EVER get cheated on is in America?

That sucks. I hope you make sure he sticks with her and doesn't hurt her like he hurt you. Yes, it's hard on you, but she's your sister, and whilst she double-crossed you, you should be the bigger person here. And make sure that her kid knows that cheating is wrong, as I'm not sure her parents are necessarily going to get that message across. However, if you chose to get revenge, make sure it's not going to affect the kid, because it's not it's fault.

^ This bitch wont ever just put a normal comment.

haha this chick takes EVERYTHING seriously

1 - I'm a girl, not a bitch. 2 - Define normal. So what, I use my brain rather than going; 'OMFG that's SO bad, you have to go and punch the both of them!' No, I'd rather retain some level of intelligence.

hey cinn I don't think you're a bitch..... but as my life motto says: why do you care so much? especially your bio thing. that honestly terrifies me...... were you drunk??

Whoop whoop for CINN!!!! One of the very few voices of reason in this crazy place... and I'm not even one of em O_O

24; As sweet and all as that would be, it's (probably) easier both physically and emotionally for OP to attempt to forget about him and move on. Personal experience; As harsh as this may sound it feels better to block all communication and keep believing that they miss you. Just my 2 cents worth.

hhaalleeyy 0

No need to hate just because you cant understand what she's saying. Go back to school? Maybe then you too can speak proper english!! :)

115; If you're talking to me, I'm not hating. I'm adding my 2 cents. Just as you did.

ycaresomuch - Erm, that had something to do with an FML a long while ago and someone mentioned an 'unwritten rule' and it developed and so I ended up writing them. I don't think I was drunk when I wrote them, but I might've been. Klutzycleo - You might be surprised to learn that I do have my insane moments. :P GraysonIsFail - I never said that she should believe he misses her or anything. My point was that the OP shouldn't try and get back together with him, but that she should be there for her sister as she knows what a douche the guy in question is. Also, I believe hhaalleeyy was talking about Danger and Chrisauh, not you.

123; The part about blocking all communication and believing that he misses her, wether true or false, was just me expressing how I reacted to being cheated on, which was in response to you're advice of supporting her sister and making sure he sticks with her. My opinion is that she would certainly not want to help her sister raise her ex boyfriends baby. Reasoning; If she truly loved him and believed he was the one (blah blah blah), she is most likely incredibly hurt by what he and her sister did. I'm not having a go at you by the way.

Goddess_Rummy 13

She should disown them both. What's the point in having two people who just backstabbed her like that? Shame on her sister for messing with him and getting knocked up. Shame on him for not dumping her to get with the sister. Ditch them both and move on to better things. =D

I wasn't reading your comments as having a go, GraysonIsFail, I like debating points. Yes, I understand that she is most likely incrediably hurt by all this, but I'm also thinking of that kid. Chances are the sister will still be in communication with all their family, and it might just make things additionally awkward if the OP goes out of her way to never see or talk to her again. There is also the possibility that the boy might not stick around very long, not to mention, neither one of them has shown much decency, as Goddess_Rummy has pointed out.

Cinn, just for once, tell someone to f*** off

I've started doing that, Schalk, but it's more fun to baffle them... Besides, I know that I'll annoy them (as in the trolls) far more with a long comment than with a short two word statement.

who you going to slap first your sister or your ex??

I would beat the shit out of both of them, her first for being blood.

meowcow 3

maybe he meant no sex before marriage for you only