By Anonymous - 02/05/2009 20:12 - United States

Today, I finished my SAT and was feeling pretty good about it. I decided to turn on my phone, since it was on silent. As the guy was collecting our tests, my phone vibrated a little. My score was cancelled. It was a text from my mom reminding me to turn off my phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 390
You deserved it 88 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you ever, ever turn your phone on when still in the room? You deserve that twice.

you deserve that sooo much...they repeat over and over again DO NOT TURN YOUR PHONE ON UNTIL YOU LEAVE THE BUILDING, is it that hard to be away from your cell phone for two seconds in order to take one of the most important tests of your academic life??

Comments

LuckyCharms_fml 0

YDI. That's the stupidest thing in the world to do. You were warned a million times.

meg8989 0

clearly you have a technology addiction. You honestly can't be without your phone for a few hours? God help you. Because you, most certainly, deserve it.

Mitz_fml 4

Seriously, you couldn't wait a few extra minutes? YDI!

Lol @50 I have a similar (but not as stupid) story. Last week I was writing a National Biology Contest Test and had my phone in my bag. Luckily I put my bag at the front of the room so when it started vibrating (quite loudly) I wasn't suspected of cheating.

curryndricegirll 0

Uhh...fake. You decided to turn your phone ON because it was on SILENT, and then it VIBRATED...? Keep your story straight. I'm not saying this is fake because it could never happen, because it very well could. Btw, the place where I took my SAT they didn't make us keep our cellphones in the front. But YDI for not even waiting for the moderator to pass by.

isKinetic 0

You don't deserve a good SAT score if your stupid enough to turn on your phone during it!

lol @50 agree with 53 YfreakingDI. What a stupid thing to do.

yeah i agree you deserve it i never take my phone into an exam room with me but even if i did i wouldnt turn it on until i was well out of the room not worth the risk as you have just found out

PierreChaqueJour 0

On one hand, you should have turned off your damn phone, they only remind you like 40 times. On the other hand, he was COLLECTING your tests?? I'm pretty sure it's too late for any last-minute cheating via text at that point. Lame.