By Anonymous - 30/12/2010 07:14 - Australia

Today, I finally went running to help me start losing weight. I got 50 metres before someone in a passing car shouted out "Run fatty, run". I can't work up the courage to go for a run again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 072
You deserved it 7 398

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

Run in place, in your house. Don't go outside.

Don't let them get to you. Keep running and soon enough people will be shouting "Pump those skinny legs" and wolf whistling. Work it girl!

Comments

Maravilla4 1

Run anyway. **** that guy. Use an iPod if you're really worried.

supergirlfoeva 0

That's a pathetic excuse to keep being lazy and fat. Get out there and lose that weight or quit whining

GOD, Try Yoga in the luxury of ur own home. I lost 20 pounds in 2 months without restricting my oily diet

Stop eating and you will lose muscle. When you start, you will gain more fat and find it even harder to lose it. You have to eat the right high-energy foods to fuel metabolism without giving the body sugar/starch that it wants to store as fat. You have to keep the insulin levels down that way. Work out right, not too hard, to build muscle not destroy it. You'll lose weight and be able to keep it off if you just keep up with the plan.

aww **** them! don't be discouraged and just keep running! I feel sorry for fatties. they cop shit for being fat, and then they cop shit for trying to do something about being fat. you're damned if you do, and damned if you don't....so **** everyone else and just do what YOU want!

Clonedskin 0

People don't understand the difference between fat, obese and overweight. Don't let them get to you, they don't pay your life. keep going on your goal.You Can Do It.

killerbee54 0

An iPod or MP3 would help. :) Ignore the world with catchy music!

rdy2die 0

Hey dont let them get to you I had the same problem a long time ago and now I'm a fit soldier. Ignore them and what they say. My wife has the same problem with trying to workout or run because people are just a bunch of incosiderate fools. I aplaud you in what you are doing.