By Anonymous - 30/12/2010 07:14 - Australia

Today, I finally went running to help me start losing weight. I got 50 metres before someone in a passing car shouted out "Run fatty, run". I can't work up the courage to go for a run again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 072
You deserved it 7 398

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

Run in place, in your house. Don't go outside.

Don't let them get to you. Keep running and soon enough people will be shouting "Pump those skinny legs" and wolf whistling. Work it girl!

Comments

screw them at least your willing to do the work and not be a lazy fat as who just cry's about it. so keep up the good work

wow,trust me i knw how ya feel..but thts why you should keep running..to stop getting comments like that.some people are just jackasses,just find a different area and keep on with the running.

CIngus 0

To he'll with them!!! Not every person running started out skinny. Next time yell out "Thanks for the encouragement" and take it as that, thus defeating their purpose and enhancing yours. They win if you stop running.

zackkmann21 0
oceanblue12188 0

wow that is horrible! I am sorry people are so rude. I know it is hard but ignore them and do what you need to do. I know it is hard but if u let them get to u you wont be able to do what you need and want to do.

Whoever said that is an ass. You're making an effort to lose weight, and that takes courage and commitment! Do you have enough money to get a gym membership? If you do, that's a more secure option. If someone shouted rude comments at someone, they'd probably be asked to leave for that day.

And be back the next? lol Doesn't sound like a very good system. OP it's more important to eat right anyway- at least you won't get any snide comments when you prepare yourself a healthy meal.

Actually, exercise is more important than what you eat...

Acousticpixie14 6

True. What you eat is about 85% of how your body looks and feels.

A lot of guys act like assholes when they see women running (or cycling) in public. If it's not that, it's wolf-whistles. Yes, that sucks. Maybe flip them off next time, that might help.

Yeah, it doesn't really matter what your size is, men will honk, harass or comment/shout at women walking or running down the sidewalk. Either in a gross sexual manner or in a rude manner.

Actually, exercise is more important than what you eat...

pineapplemilda 0
emilywhitacre 6

Llook at you scrawny with no meat I'm not big or fat but you my friend are gross looking being skinny is nasty too, you look 10 so go play tag or something you don't need to be on here!