By crap - 07/03/2009 04:17 - United States

Today, I finally told my best friend whom I've secretly been in love with for two years that I was in love with her but at the last second chickened out and said I was joking. She replied with "Don't scare me like that. I thought I was going to have to find a new best friend for a second" FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 396
You deserved it 7 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

izzi_fml 0

wat if she said that because she liked u too? like she would have to find a new best friend because u guys will be lovers...

Sounds like my life man. I actually told my current closest female friend like 2 weeks ago. It hasn't gone well.

Comments

ohboyscott 0

personally i think she just said that because she didn't know what else to say. you cracked a "joke" by saying just kidding so she cracked one back. what did you expect her to say to that? "just kidding"? come on dude..it's a neutral one. it could be taken either way... don't give up!!

Speaking from experience, its good and bad this happened. Bad cause dating your best friend is awesome. Its happened to me. Good cause it's not guaranteed to last forever. And if it doesnt, you may not have a best friend anymore. That's also happened to me too.

dude that sukcs same thing happend to me like2 years ago. i wasnt joking and i havent recoverd. your lucky

Ouch...I know how that feels from the OTHER end. Thank GOD you took it so well. When he told me he was in love with me, and told him I liked him as a friend, his other friends told me he threatened to kill himself.

Failercoptor 0
lolacaust 0

Lol, ive been on the rough side of that convo before

p_q_fml 2

agree with #13. or dont wait 2 or 4 yrs to show ur feelings

That sucks. Same thing happened to me.

snkybstrd 0

******* friend-zone, i feel for you man (although i conquered it). It's ******* beyond me why women have to be like that, it's ridiculous and they need to be shot for throwing the man to the side like that. #38 has a point though.