By crap - 07/03/2009 04:17 - United States

Today, I finally told my best friend whom I've secretly been in love with for two years that I was in love with her but at the last second chickened out and said I was joking. She replied with "Don't scare me like that. I thought I was going to have to find a new best friend for a second" FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 396
You deserved it 7 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

izzi_fml 0

wat if she said that because she liked u too? like she would have to find a new best friend because u guys will be lovers...

Sounds like my life man. I actually told my current closest female friend like 2 weeks ago. It hasn't gone well.

Comments

I know how you feel, totally in the same shoes as you.

102948 0

I think im gonna be having this convo at the end of this week. Lets hope it goes well.

Ghost187 0

damn now i was gonna ask my friend out to...but now im haveing those thoughts again...but yea at least you still got your friend

Maybe she meant that she'd have to find a new best friend because you two would then be in a different kind of relationship? ... Eh, stay hopeful. ;)

i wonder if she meant that she would stop talking to you or take it to the next level THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW.

Telling your best friend you love them after so long will end in fail 95% of the time. Should have had the balls to say something when you started befriending her instead of acting like a white knight. Sorry brah its the truth. Assuming youre a guy and she's a girl.

A2Z_fml 0

Dont count yourself out yet, what did you expect her to say. that she had feelings for you just after you told you you really dont?