By sad - 05/05/2011 14:40 - United Kingdom

Today, I discovered that my new boyfriend is the type of guy who, when there is a conflict, will just scream "I LOVE YOU" over and over hoping that it will solve itself instead of actually trying to work the problem out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 176
You deserved it 7 822

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have you tried prescribing him a heavy dose of man-the-**** up?

iAmScrubs 19

OP- "honey, there are women's undergarments that I don't recognize in your car. Care to explain?" OP's boyfriend- "I love you, I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU"

Comments

Sorry it sucks to be you, I just try the let's do make up sex and I love you!!!

Haha I am the OP (just created an account) I'm loving all these comments, really funny. Just thought I'd tell you all that this doesn't particularly bother me, it's more really cute when he does it than anything, xD I feel bad now about slagging him off because I do adore him

Daerauko 0

then explain how your arguments seem to consistantly get to yelling... seems if the get to yelling then you both probably need to get out of the relationship, or both starve for rough makeup sex. seems weird either (seems a bunch of the normal kind is healthier for the relationship)

They don't "consistently" get to yelling :P We have only ever had a few conflicts and they've always been sorted out soon enough, he just kinda annoys me when he does this instead of talking it through. But it always goes fine in the end. :)

and that doesn't work?! lol -sarcasm implied

MuffyStJacques 0
perdix 29

"All You Need Is Love" It worked for The Beatles, why not for this dude? OP, I think *you* are the problem.

saltycookies 5

I like the put guys like this in the "pussy" category. You can also put them in the "bitch" subcategory

I like to put guys like that in a ”Cute” or ”Adorable” category.

I am also the same type of guy. atleast I think that. but it invloves physical love. I think that is the only way to stop women thinking about problems.

Its a perfect tactic as long as you actually get around to the real issues in time. I’m guessing OP’s BF doesnt do that.

Hey mod, does full-width alphanumeric not render properly? I'm not sure which rule it violates exactly. I'm not angry, just curious :P

Double-spaced text makes me want to microwave babies. But then, what doesn't?

Epic. Sorry, usin JP input right now and was just too lazy to change input modes when I swap windows(it defaults to full-width alphanumeric for some odd reason), makes the text appear "full-width" I guess. I'll lay off it.

NoellleBuddy 0

hahaha oook and this is coming from an 18 year old LMFAO, does that not make anyone else laugh? ahahaha..

I do that, minus the repetition. Then again, I never argue about anything worthwhile. Haha

lil_lala209 5