By Anonymous - 12/08/2011 23:15 - France

Today, I decided to prank my boyfriend by putting a pair of panties in his coat pocket. I stormed in and confronted him with the "evidence". I guess the prank worked; he broke down and confessed to cheating on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 445
You deserved it 44 693

Same thing different taste

Comments

Why do people do stupid shit like that...if anyone did that to me I'd dump them

iloveshh23 2

u may do that bc u never would think him to do that to u, but u never know. stupid move, but at least u know now.

Fancyy 0

Hahahaahhahahaa.! Go lookin for somethingg andd u will for sure find it. Maybe next time u wont play suchh a foolishh "prank."

woodrow68oo 2

I doubt this was actually a prank. I'm sure OP had suspicions and figured that if she was right, then she'd catch him... If she was wrong it was "just a joke."

TheLastChild 8

My thoughts exactly :x OP is quite the conniving bitch.

Yeah but i still voted FYL as i took the FML for the truth.

woodrow68oo 2

True, I guess it's best that she now knows, and I suppose just confronting him without proof is easy for him to deny and cover his tracks. So I suppose this was one way to find out. However, if she WAS wrong, it could have put a strain on their relationship. (Un)luckily this wasn't the case.

I still think it was a possible joke... "What! No! I don't know where they came from!!" "Haha, im just kidding i planted them on you, you should have seen the look on your face!" Quite harmless. A true FML if OP had no idea he may have been cheating... a joke i suppose you only do if you trust your partner 100%

Egnar 19

How is this harmless at all? Frankly, in any situation where a girl did this to me and we weren't in an already tried and tested long-term relationship [ anywhere over 2 years or so] I would dump a girl ON THE SPOT for pulling this. It may seem harmless at the time but my reasoning is simple. A girl who tries to pull a trick like this has major trust issues that will only develop further and become a problem in the future making it difficult [for me] to have a normal life and be able to [innocently] have any friends I'd like without worrying about a harpy causing me problems.

jennrae 0

129: so what you're saying is, if your girlfriend -of two years or more- pulled a little prank on you, you'd dump her on the spot. Some two years that must have been for you to dump your girl just for being a little insecure/suspicious. She probably had reasons to be suspicious of you if She's even gonna pull something like this. If not, than that's a completely different story.

Egnar 19

No, i'm saying the opposite - that the only way I'd consider NOT dumping somebody for a prank like that is if it was already exceptionally long term. And no the wording "prank" suggests that it was done just because. . .Had the wording been "test" it would imply she was suspicious in the past.

jennrae 0

Oh, I misread your comment. And yes, I agree with the "prank" - "test" wording.

As i said, it's harmless if it was a prank, and not a test.

perdix 29

I think his "confession" was a counter-prank. Anyone with me?

Yes, actually. I mean, why wouldn't he? Regardless, while it might be a "good prank," so to speak, it's in bad taste, and she should expect a bad response.

BIEBERSLAYER 10
BrianAlarcon 0

Thats what you get for pranking him!