By Anonymous - 12/08/2011 23:15 - France

Today, I decided to prank my boyfriend by putting a pair of panties in his coat pocket. I stormed in and confronted him with the "evidence". I guess the prank worked; he broke down and confessed to cheating on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 445
You deserved it 44 693

Same thing different taste

Comments

Wow, well, you know what he did. Though it was dumb to do that kind of prank

At least you know what kind of boyfriend you had. I hope you dumped him. If not, this won't be the last time he cheats on you, so get ready to be told somewhere down the line that he gave you an STD he picked up from some random *****.

Itwasover 7

Good idea for those who want to find out the truth bad idea for thoses who want to keep their cheating man

skapatti 0

That was extremely immature. What a drama *****. That's not a prank, it's a cry for un-needed attention.

how could he not reconise Ur panties from his skanks and I think I would know If I took a girls panties or not

he perhaps cheated on you because he thought you were immature but afraid you'd go psycho on him. that prank is a sign of insecurity, and that pushs the other away. so im on the fence here between ydi and fyl.

Wow, your life fxcking sucks! That was a dumb thing to do, shouldn't be pranking if you ain't ready for the consequences.

Egnar 19

When I see an FML like this [which is often] all I can ever think is "lets be honest, this wasn't a prank. . it was a lame attempt to test your boyfriend's loyalty hidden behind the guise of a prank in order to make yourself feel better if he was indeed loyal." While it sucks finding out your boyfriend is cheating on you in this way it's also a situation you perpetuated on your own.

Good job, now you know how men are in the real world. It's a good thing you did the prank. Hopefully you dumped the bastard.

Egnar 19

Men? Get real - You mean people. . .News Flash for the 18 year old girl who hasn't even been in the real world yet and whose only experience with men is High School and horny college freshmen but "Guys" [as a whole] aren't like that and "Girls" cheat just as much as men. I pity your future boyfriends until you finally realize this.

Hince the reason how I'm engaged? Okay so maybe I over exaggerated. But there are only a handful of respected relationships that I've seen where there was no cheating or thoughts about cheating.

Egnar 19

Yes being engaged right out of High School at 18 totally proves that you've been in the real world, totally! Now frankly, I do wish you the best of luck and hope it works out [I know it can, because I know some parents, as a teacher, who were at one time in your situation, but I also know that most of the time it just doesn't work out at all]. If anything if you happen to get married and live a happy life with your high school sweetheart you won't have "more" experience in the real world of dating as anyone else you'll have significantly less experience. In the High School atmosphere [and even in roughly half of college relationships] there is TONS of cheating, because people are still trying to figure themselves out, who they are, and what they want - It has nothing to do with guys/girls. . .Next you're going to tell me that guys are pigs for liking sex and girls don't enjoy or c rave it at all.

I don't crave sex. My fiancée doesn't crave sex. And what makes you think just because I just got out of high school doesn't mean I don't know anything of the outside world? I've been through shit you wouldn't even imagine could happen. So don't tell me I know nothing of it. Of the cheating, you don't have to cheat to find what you want. That's just hurting someone in the process of helping yourself. So if you think cheating is fine, go for it. Karma's a bitch.