By Noname - 02/03/2009 18:52 - Canada

Today, I decided to be a good driver and not run through the yellow light. As soon as I stopped my car another came and rear-ended me. The guy told me to go in the parking lot so we can exchange information. So I drove into the parking lot, I turned my head and watched him drive away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 580
You deserved it 7 613

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It doesn't make you a good driver for stopping at a yellow light when you could've gone through. It makes you a douchebag for stopping short and causing the guy behind you to bump you.. of course he's a douchebag too for running away. I guess everyone's a douchebag in this story

Xinxinix 0

Ohh god, the guy should've realized you were stopping because your break lights would've shown. He was probably riding up on your tailgate so far that when you went to stop he crashsed into you. Then he decided to be a jackass and take off leaving you there.

Comments

did you get a license plate number?

HeyThereGorgeous 0

So you just wake up one morning and say "I think I'll be a good driver today" and other days you say "I think I'm going to be a bad driver today" . That's ... great.

I never run yellow lights and I dislike people who do (unless it turns yellow like right when you get there). A few months ago I slowed and stopped, and was rear ended by a guy on his cell phone. Had to be taken to the hospital to make sure I wasn't injured. The guy tried to blame me saying first I stopped at a green light, and then second by saying it was my fault for stopping. Thankfully the cops didn't believe him and didn't blame me. He had to pay for my ER visit and the damages done to my car. Another time I was several yards behind a traffic light, going to cross traffic to turn into a gas station. I saw the light ahead turn yellow and, noticing no cars turning out to the road I'd cross, I started to turn when the light turned red. Thankfully I then noticed the semi truck that decided to speed up and run the yellow-turning-red light and would have flattened the car with me and my mother in it.

candicemichelle 0

uhm, so this def rele sucks!!! times a billion,..

You fool, stoping short and going slow are two excellent ways to mess up traffic and/or get in an accident. I hope you learned a lesson, fool.

Today my girlfriend called me by her exes name and started to cry. FML

upsidedownfrownn 5

Liscense plate number? A duh. Hehe

You only stop when it has been yellow for a while!!!