By Anonymous - 15/05/2017 14:00

Today, my 5-year-old daughter had to find pictures of animals that she felt represented each member of her family. This was the one she chose for me. I think she might be trying to imply something. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 403
You deserved it 633

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you a boar? Do you ham it up a lot? Maybe it's because you bring home the bacon?

That you enjoy sleeping all stretched out - on hay-scented bedsheets?

Comments

Let's be honest here, it's a 5 year old. The pig in the picture is adorable and that's totally what my father looks like when he's sleeping. This is both adorable and funny if you ask me.

That you enjoy sleeping all stretched out - on hay-scented bedsheets?

species4872 19

Babe was a movie about a talking piglet.

This is actually a double joke. The line "You remind me of the babe." is from the song "Magic Dance" from the movie Labyrinth. The next line of the song is "What babe?" Also, I am indeed referencing the "Babe" movie as well. One of these days I'm going to have to watch Labyrinth.

Are you a boar? Do you ham it up a lot? Maybe it's because you bring home the bacon?

Pigs are very smart, like to play and are very social. Going on the photo, though, do you like taking naps?

maybe she doesn't know how to spell koala ?

Lobby_Bee 17

It sucks being homeless and living in a cardboard box.

Maybe she's just trying to say you like to sleep?...