By Fmyhair - 27/04/2009 18:39 - Norway

Today, I colored my hair. It was supposed to turn out blonde, but it became more a mix of red and brown and blonde patches. When I tried coloring everything back, a green tint was added. My hair is at the moment red, brown, blonde and green. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 223
You deserved it 38 293

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you sure you're not a natural blonde?

trixr4kids 0

Comments

I've bleached my hair enough times to know you're an idiot.

that could potentially be pretty cool.

vampire_cupcake 0

HA! some people pay an extensive amount of cash to get that look...good job! id keep it, see how it feels for awhile.

lovelylady123 0

um hun god obviously did not make u a hair stylist.

She probably followed the directions, but what most people don't know when trying to bleach or lighten their hair is that you need to strip it first. Most hair colors have a red tone to them, even if it's not visible. Therefore when you try to bleach your hair, it'll turn a funky orange color (I know from experience). Next time, go to a professional unless you know what you're doing. Also, you should probably go get some kind of oil treatment because your hair probably isn't in the best shape atm.

mj2123 0

I'd NEVER try to fix a botched dye job at home. Ever. Leave that to professionals.

yaaa you should know never to dye your hair blonde at home because it's very hard to get it right, as you probably understand by now. You have to get it bleached with peroxide first and then you can dye it.