By Fmyhair - 27/04/2009 18:39 - Norway

Today, I colored my hair. It was supposed to turn out blonde, but it became more a mix of red and brown and blonde patches. When I tried coloring everything back, a green tint was added. My hair is at the moment red, brown, blonde and green. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 227
You deserved it 38 294

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you sure you're not a natural blonde?

trixr4kids 0

Comments

Wow. you know what happend to my sister? She decided to turn back brunette, my mom bought her a new dye but it had way too much ash in it. My sister having bleached blonde hair with lots of ash in it already, put on the brown hair dye, washed it out. And came out with gray hair. She's 24 and she looked like a middle aged woman without the wrinkles.

I usually don't dye my hair on my own. I tried it once and it epically failed. You should probably let someone who's skilled at this kind of stuff do it next time. Ehh that might be a pain in the ass to wash out...

secretsxsecrets 0

#24- omg i agree! so many FMLs include that they have a 'job interview' the next day. um seriously, with this economy, barely anyone is getting jobs so how could like everyone on FML be going for a job interview?!

if you have enough money to buy the dye, i'm sure you can save up to go to a professional salon.

Mhmthathappened 0

You could go to war in Iraq and you'd blend in well because, frankly, if I were you public wouldn't be the best place to go.

It's called a salon, go USE one when you want to go lighter. Box shit is utter CRAP. Serves you right. LOL.

You should try bleaching it first next time. Then your hair color doesn't interfere with the dye.