By Fmyhair - 27/04/2009 18:39 - Norway

Today, I colored my hair. It was supposed to turn out blonde, but it became more a mix of red and brown and blonde patches. When I tried coloring everything back, a green tint was added. My hair is at the moment red, brown, blonde and green. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 223
You deserved it 38 293

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you sure you're not a natural blonde?

trixr4kids 0

Comments

kronk45 0

There is this wonderful place called the SALON for that. Y totally DI for lightening your brown hair with drug store hair dye.

bollywood_rocks 0

Did it on your own,eh? Go to the salon,ya cheap git and maybe your hair won't be all messed up. Hopefully you won't be like that bitch that sued Clariol because she didn't read the bloody instructions

just go solid black if you wanna hide it

I've done something like this before. I ended up with a purple mullet. No worries. DO NOT color it again for at least two days and do some really intense conditioning during those two days. GO TO A PROFESSIONAL FOR A COLOR CORRECTION. And it's just not a smart idea to use blue-based color over blonde, particularly when you didn't tone it first.

go to a salon... lol or find someone who works out of their home. My hair dresser has a salon in her house.. for me to get my hair coloured and cut is 50 bucks. :)

sportsnut 0

at least you were going for the hair color that matches your intelligence

Wow. Failure to the extreme. Or, how about you don't use box dyes. Their dyes are usually a metallic base, so when you try to bleach out colors or color over bleach, esp if you don't really know what you are doing, its going to end up the wrong color. Trust me. I grew up in a salon and work in a salon. I've had my fair shares of hair failure as well. BUT I've learned that box dyes...are horrible. #51...Dish soap CAN strip the color out. Not entirely but still enough. Even volumizing shampoos can take out color. BUT still, YDI.

This is why you don't die your hair blonde at home.