By ferrarismyname - 09/04/2009 06:40 - United States

Today, I was sitting shotgun in the car. A huge bug came inside, and everyone began to freak out so naturally I began to swat at it. I got the fly, but I also cracked the windshield. I paid $229 to kill a bug. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 560
You deserved it 23 478

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kelseysue92 0

Are you the hulk?!? Fly make hulk angry....HULK SMASH!

so....you hit THAT hard to swat a fly? fail...

Comments

so....you hit THAT hard to swat a fly? fail...

I hate when people say "I payed xxx for (bad thing)"

wow why the **** would you pay for that?

MaeeFlowers 0

I mean.... atleast you got the fly? That counts for something, right?

codylicious6 0

reminds me of me,my friend broke my xbox game trying to kill a bug,he owes mw 60 bucks though

If it makes you feel better, if your windshield cracked just from you hitting, it was probably just about ready to give out anyway.

I feel for you. The same relative thing happened to me when I tried to kill off a mosquito one night in my girlfriend's car. She was so pissed at me. I didn't think it possible but I managed to bash the sucker with the bony part of my wrist and, being that a windshield is clear and at an angle, I didn't judge very accurately how far I'd be thrusting my hand. It was like Karate... only with more fail.

Nabee143 3

Something similar happened to me but I had kicked the windshield. My boyfriend and I were arguing and I got so pissed that I kicked the windshield and broke it. After seeing what I had done, we immediately started cracking up and the fight was over. And I had a broken windshield and had to pay to replace it. Anyways, yes I see how this could happen but not really likely with just a swat!

kelseysue92 0

Are you the hulk?!? Fly make hulk angry....HULK SMASH!

Occam 0

"I saw a bug on the floor so I set the house on fire to kill it. I paid $250,000 to kill a bug. FML" A little flaw in the logic there. Reminds me of the guy that though he got ticketed for "wanting a yellow highlighter".

A house costs only $250,000? Here in Singapore, even a 3-bedroom apartment costs at least S$400,000, which is about USD$320,000.

it was a fly. and if not you, just have someone else roll-down a window or something? jesus.