By Fmyhair - 27/04/2009 18:39 - Norway

Today, I colored my hair. It was supposed to turn out blonde, but it became more a mix of red and brown and blonde patches. When I tried coloring everything back, a green tint was added. My hair is at the moment red, brown, blonde and green. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 223
You deserved it 38 293

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you sure you're not a natural blonde?

trixr4kids 0

Comments

Wait, I think I might care a little bit... Nope, sorry, it was just a burp.

It sounds pretty cool to me! How colorful!

thats what you go to the shop for YDI

#51 If you notice, some hair coloring products state that it is Hair DYE. So, yes. You can DYE your hair. Anyway, this isn't much of an FML. You can just change your hair again, because it's obviously ruined enough already. But yea, definitely go to the salon if you're going lighter.

You deserve this just because you aren't satisfied with your natural hair color and you're manipulating your body. Simple as that.

I think thats really cool, I'd be happy to be in your position Sucks if you don't want it though

JuicyCouture_fml 0

Coming from a professional hairdesser... Don't use box colors unless you have some sort of understanding of the way it works... Espically blonde.....

takemeaway10 0

Oh yeah, you idiots, wanting a different hair color doesn't mean you're not happy with the one you have; it just means you wanna look different for a while. You can't stop your hair from growing, but I'm sure you eventually cut it off so you can look a certain way. Unless you're a hippie. Then, I just let Cartman deal with you.

Well, you must be an idiot. Only rational explanation.

your supposed to wait a day or two before dying your hair again.