By FUSMC - 12/08/2009 06:01 - United States

Today, I came home on leave from a 7 month deployment to Iraq. I wanted to see my girlfriend today, but she needed to spend time with her sick grandmother. As it turns out, her sick grandmother and my cousin are the same person. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 642
You deserved it 3 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow sucks to be you.... what a mean person. both your gf and your cousin.

ohheykiwi 2

People, she told him she had to spend time with her grandmother, but it was actually his cousin. She was cheating on him with his cousin! FYL, OP. This truly sucks.

Comments

catherinee_ 0

just saw that your name was "fusmc". Oorah =] but there are women out there that stay faithful to their husbands and boyfriends while they are over seas, and husbands and boyfriends who do the same for their wives. My brother was able to find someone who remained faithful to him while he was in Iraq for a year. I'm sure one day you'll find someone who won't cheat while you're fighting for our country.

the true irony of this is that back in Iraq they would stone the bitch for this.

@ # 114 last "there" should be "they're" ; )

I HATE girls who cheat when there man is gone over seas, or at AT.... these are guys who fight for our country and you cant keep you legs closed!!! There are girls out there who will be true to you, and respect you and what you do in the military, no matter how long you are gone!!

im getting tired of these FMLs that are "caught my gf/bf with my best friend/friend/random person/cousin" its getting old. We need some new stuff around here

WTF is with all this crap about him WANTING to just up and leave her for seven months and not call her? Where the hell are you people getting your info? Unless of course, you can magically read this guys mind through the net. Yeah, he was deployed for seven months, but not all soldiers go "Oh! Oh! *waves hand frantically* ME! Pick me, I wanna get deployed!" Its a hazard of the job, a job that is one of the few stable ones left for some people who have no college education and need to support their families and themselves. Do yourself a favor and stop generalizing and making assumptions about every soldier you come across. You just make yourself look like an idiot.. @OP: I do have to agree with what someone else said regarding her only being your gf so she wasn't obligated to wait for you. But I still think it was wrong because she should have ended the relationship instead of leading you on and lieing to you if she didn't want to be with you.

blahnoopoo 0

Im sooo sorry!! I hate girls like that!! My husband is in the marines girl like that give the rest of us a bad name when we are faithful. Thanks for defending our country!!

CynicComedian 2

What a bitch! No respect for you as a boyfriend or a serviceman. Thank you for your service first off, and I hope you find someone a lot better than that.