By FUSMC - 12/08/2009 06:01 - United States

Today, I came home on leave from a 7 month deployment to Iraq. I wanted to see my girlfriend today, but she needed to spend time with her sick grandmother. As it turns out, her sick grandmother and my cousin are the same person. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 642
You deserved it 3 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow sucks to be you.... what a mean person. both your gf and your cousin.

ohheykiwi 2

People, she told him she had to spend time with her grandmother, but it was actually his cousin. She was cheating on him with his cousin! FYL, OP. This truly sucks.

Comments

whiskeyloverrrr 0

i'm so tired of these bitches who cheat on their men while they are deployed!

fergiesman 0
ughagan 0

im enlisted in the navy and this kind of crap is heard every day on bace, and during deployment. Its not limited to women, on of my shipmates husbend cheated on her this last month before we got home. It is an ugly truth about military famalys because the spouce thats not inlisted is under so much stress and worry about there lover the whole time there gone that they often cheet

lmmmr 0

Did you enlist because your spelling was too atrocious to graduate?

laceypatrickson you stupid *****, suck a **** and choke on it.

Now we will go back in time and pretend you know how to use correct grammar: I am enlisted in the navy, and this kind of crap is heard every day on base and during deployment. It is not limited to women; one of my shipmate's husband cheated on her this last month before we got home. It is an ugly truth about military families, because the spouse that is not enlisted is under so much stress and worry about his or her lover the whole time he or she is gone that the spouse that is not enlisted often cheats.

Lacey at the end it's they're not there

Jeez, all these HURRR DURRR INCEST comments. People really do need everything spelled out for them.

Huh. I assumed he lived in West Virginia and was dating a relative.

wait..im confused...is ur cousin actually her grandmother or is she doing ur cuz?

The bitch is cheating on him with his cousin.

ziqi92 0

and the rest of us wonder why must this happen...seriously, fyl. at least i hear about military wives waiting patiently and loyally for their husbands' return every once in a while...

They could be relatives and THAT is what pisses him off. But it's not such a close relationship that I'd worry about incest.