By FUSMC - 12/08/2009 06:01 - United States

Today, I came home on leave from a 7 month deployment to Iraq. I wanted to see my girlfriend today, but she needed to spend time with her sick grandmother. As it turns out, her sick grandmother and my cousin are the same person. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 642
You deserved it 3 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow sucks to be you.... what a mean person. both your gf and your cousin.

ohheykiwi 2

People, she told him she had to spend time with her grandmother, but it was actually his cousin. She was cheating on him with his cousin! FYL, OP. This truly sucks.

Comments

shoot her in the kneecap. she'll never do it again.

sneakychopsticks 0

Thank you and all of the people who are serving right now. Every time I see a military personnel in public I thank them as well.

damn all these people in here saying that the military sucks no war or telling this guy that he diserved it or that their sick of these stories need to shut the hell up its hipocratic to live in this great nation and be disrespectful to these men serving why dont you go to anywhere else in the world and see their living conditions and im not talking about europe if you had to live there for one minute youd be complaining like a little girl so shut up its disrespectful especially if that woman didnt have the nerve to say anything

* Damn! All of these people in here saying, "the military sucks," "no war," "he deserved it," or "we are sick of these stories" need to shut the hell up; it's hypocritical to live in this great nation and be disrespectful to these men serving. Why don’t you go to anywhere else in the world and see their living conditions? I’m not talking about Europe. If you had to live there for one minute, you’d be complaining like a little girl. So shut up; it's disrespectful, especially if that woman didn’t have the nerve to say anything. Lacey, you're probably one of the worst grammar Nazis I've ever had the displeasure of reading.

SFMember 0

I feel for you man, shit sucks. My ex broke up with me because I signed up for a 365 day deployment (+3 months of training before the time started), and was POSSIBLY changing duty stations when I got back. I'm not. For the rest of you, you're all ungrateful for the sacrafice this man has put foward for you. He didn't go complaining about all of you being civilians and bitching about losing your ex because some x excuse. His is legitimate and ****** up. You deploy for so long and expect to have somebody to come home to only to find they've cheated on you. What you civilians don't know is you spend all your time thinking and talking about this person to all your friends while you're away. To you FUSMC, thank you for sharing Sorry these people are ungrateful. If there were any supporters for this man and the rest of the military, thank you as well. I apologize to you. I saw a lot of hate posts and wanted to post, there were a lot of comments and I didn't want to read ALL of them.

SFMember 0

For all of you who are too incompetent to understand this: His ex used the excuse of going to see her "Sick grandmother" to go see his cousin. Her grandmother is NOT his cousin. Its like skipping school and saying "I had a doctors appointment", when you didn't have a doctors appt at all. It was just an excuse to blow him off, and go cheat on him with his cousin.

****, that sucks. There are alot of love FMLs that seem to happen to people who have been in Iraq. That sucks ass man.

Trebie 6

Am I the only one who thinks this girl is really, really stupid? I mean, of all the people she could cheat on him with, or blow him off for if cheating isn't the case, his ******* COUSIN? Really??? She didn't think that might, you know, be brought up sometime at a family reunion?

so? kill that cheating ******* *****. just make it slow :D

SickOfThisScene 0

dump her!! you'll find someone way better and respectful and that will love you and always be there for you no matter what!! and thanks for serving our country!! you are a hero!!

I'm so tired of all you assholes talking shit about the military. My dads in Iraq right now, and i respect the hell out of him. All of you un-military families have no room to talk. NO its NOT harder for the family members. Its harder for THEM because here, we still have our family and friends to confine in during that tough time. But over seas, they have nobody but their battle buddies, surrounded in hell. So next time you ass holes decide to talk shit about any kind of military, remember if it wasnt for them. Your ungrateful ass wouldn't even be able to sit your lame asses on the computer and talk shit about them. You'd be ****** without our military. Sorry op, she's a bitch.

brendon23 0

89 your retarded, cheating is cheating!