By FUSMC - 12/08/2009 06:01 - United States

Today, I came home on leave from a 7 month deployment to Iraq. I wanted to see my girlfriend today, but she needed to spend time with her sick grandmother. As it turns out, her sick grandmother and my cousin are the same person. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 642
You deserved it 3 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow sucks to be you.... what a mean person. both your gf and your cousin.

ohheykiwi 2

People, she told him she had to spend time with her grandmother, but it was actually his cousin. She was cheating on him with his cousin! FYL, OP. This truly sucks.

Comments

sublime93 0

Too much of these fmls. What a drag. ******* military.

Brooklynxman 0

ex-girlfriend ex-not in hospital with face met a fist syndrome-cousin heheh Im and ass

Hahaha wow that took a while to understand. I get it now. FYL! Sorry about that but at least you know what kind of person she is now. Move on and find someone better.

Carlynator09 0

wow thats awful man, you deserve much better, shes a bitch

ivoryXkiss 5

What the hell is wrong with people? It's like not many people have a sense of decency or committment. You WILL find someone who truly LOVES you. Who wants to be with YOU. Raise your standards. And by the way, thank you so much for your service. I am grateful as is my family. I'm so sorry you had to come back to this situation. Thinking you a hug. Really tight and long, cuz a man in uniform....mmmmm! ;o) Made you smile!!!

I hope she catches a rare STD and the only treatment for it is in Iraq.

I'm sorry to hear your girlfriend is treating you so badly.. and so is your cousin. But there are women out there who would be happy to be with you and be loyal to you! Keep your chin up, you rock and are awesome for protecting this country. I'm sure your ex will regret what she did.

iSmellNice 2

Ok, the OP's girlfriend was cheating on him with his cousin, but she used her sick grandmother as an excuse.