By FUSMC - 12/08/2009 06:01 - United States

Today, I came home on leave from a 7 month deployment to Iraq. I wanted to see my girlfriend today, but she needed to spend time with her sick grandmother. As it turns out, her sick grandmother and my cousin are the same person. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 642
You deserved it 3 547

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow sucks to be you.... what a mean person. both your gf and your cousin.

ohheykiwi 2

People, she told him she had to spend time with her grandmother, but it was actually his cousin. She was cheating on him with his cousin! FYL, OP. This truly sucks.

Comments

you mean.......your girlfriend is from.....the FUTURE????

im getting tired of these faggots rewording and posting the same FML and actually getting it posted. mine never get posted and they are much more original.

atleast she's still in the family... :) (see what i did there)

mam2u 0

Ya, all wives and girlfriends cheat. If you don't know what you're talking about, keep your idiotic thoughts to yourselves. I am a marine wife and I know And have heard about plenty of wives and girlfriends who aren't the cheaters, the oh so wonderful marine is. The military is just another career and there will be women that cheat, but not more than in civilian life.

lmmmr 0

You clearly have no character judgement skills whatsoever.

How crazy would it be if his cousin was actually her grandmother?

All liberals please your antiwar shit out of this. Thousands of people like the OP make it their job to serve and protect us. And if we hadn't initiated the Iraq War, Al Qaeda wouldve bombed a shitload of important buildings by now and killed a ton of people.

_paper_moon_ 0

Yes, because only liberals are antiwar. You obviously get all of your information from one source: Fox News. I guess you haven't heard that you are supposed to keep your sources varied, and that they should be credible sources? I'm not saying the OP deserved to be cheated on, though. In fact, FYL OP.

Not only that, but even most liberals who don't support the war still support the troops. And yes, there is a huge difference.

geniusman, thank you. i've been in iraq for 15 months now. i most definitely think we have no business being here, but i support my brother and sisters in arms. we are just normal people, trying to make a living. and not everyone in the army joined after the war started, so that argument (above) is kinda silly. i will be very glad when everyone comes home from the middle east, and i stop hearing about my friends, and iraqis/afghans being killed.

slimy2 0

(sarcasm) wow either that cousin is really old or the granny is really young

Yeah, we really should stop allowing these.

Damn Marine, sorry to hear that bullshit. Seriously, this shit happens too damn often. I hope you boot-stomped your cousin's throat into the deck. You got a real shitbag as a cousin for him to **** your girl while you deployed. There are plenty of ridges to drop a body off of in Pendleton or the Palms (since you in CA), as an FYI. Make sure that bitch gets what she deserves as well.

There is so many fmls like this. It always starts with: I came back from war and I see my girlfriend cheating on me or my wife cheating on me. Enough of these ones, it's not funny anymore.