By Anonymous - 06/08/2012 19:50 - United States

Today, I called in to my girlfriend's favorite radio station to propose. After spending what seemed like an eternity telling her how much I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her, she took a deep breath, said, "How about no?" and hung up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 233
You deserved it 4 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JackeeDawn 9

It's okay OP... Atleast it's not a tv station you went on, nobody seen your face when she said no

I give you props for trying to be original, OP. Dont worry, you'll find the right gal.

Comments

im so sorry to hear that any girl would be lucky if the guy she loved did that for her :)

Screw her OP. Well, you won't be doing that any more, but @uck her, well you won't be doing that either. Ya know what, tell her to eat this, well she won't be doing that either I'm afraid.

JimSweatshirt 6

Im hoping Delilah's radio station :)

monstersare 3

Well this is hard to believe

Anddddd it posted in the wrong spot....

cubanebgy 2

Sorry OP :/ but that was a really sweet thought and way to be original

smth3572 1

Wow you don't need someone like that who is going to act like she wants to be with u and the humiliate u on the radio.

DylansMomma 9

Your comment : You probably embarassed her... Just a thought.

Maybe she thought it was a prank call

henrygondorff 2

When will people learn? You do not ask this question unless you already know the answer will be yes. If you do not know someone well enough to know their answer, then you do not know them well enough to get engaged.

b0ngs 7

well if OP had been with her for a long time and they loved each other then maybe OP thought she would say yes. I completly disagree with your thinking.

PeeNaught 3

47, no Dick reply needed...it was incredibly sweet...his hopefully ex doesn't deserve him...OP, honey you'll find much better and when you do, you'll know and it will feel like the most amazing thing in the world because it will be...hope love and faith...you'll be all good OP...

No, I agree with 46. The proposal itself can still be spontaneous and special, but the actual decision to spend your lives together should be carefully worked out over the course of a relationship. There's no reason it should be a stressful ultimatum.