By lovegotmehung - 29/10/2010 04:48 - United Kingdom

Today, I was on the phone with my girlfriend. Just as she said "I love you", the credit on my phone runs out. She now thinks that I've purposely hung up on her. She refuses to speak to me until I tell her the real reason I hung up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 918
You deserved it 3 899

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL for having an insecure girlfriend. If you can't get her to listen and reason with you that's a bad sign. Could get worse farther down the road, maybe it's just best to say goodbye.

YDI for having a phone that uses credit. YDI for having a girlfriend. YDI for deserving it.

Comments

JustStopSucking 0

the phones in jail always run out of credits early, right? just tell her during the next visiting hour, bro.

Hayman68 4

OP - You can't use said and runs in the same sentance like that.

dudeitsdanny 9

Who cares if he switched tenses? Did it make any difference? Not really, we understood it. At least have something productive to say when you try to act smart. And spell SENTENCE correctly before correcting people- A third grader could do it. OP- Let her go. She's insane. She'll only get crazier from here, trust me. Also, tell her that you're cooler than Han Solo: You just ignore people when they say they love you. Or tell her your other girlfriend wanted to ride you till your back snapped in half, the wording alone will get an amazing reaction.

Tell her you were so overwhelmed with emotion that you had to hang up and cry with joy because she said the most beautiful words in existence. She will eat it up... or slap you. It's a 50/50 chance.

Oscar_Wilde 0

Honestly, "runs" makes more sense from a logical stand point, otherwise he wouldn't have heard "I love you". Anyway, the girl sounds a little crazy; you could show her the phone, but is it worth it to keep someone so uhhh... insecure?

sweetehpie 0

cmon talk with him don't be a bitch

This isn't a dating site. If Selena is truly that desperate, then she can contact you via private messaging, otherwise leave her alone.

Sirin, I meant that I didn't want to talk to him.

The_9th_Doctor 18

I agree with the staff and aim

Wow. Just seeing the staff's comment let's me know what happened

FYL for having an insecure girlfriend. If you can't get her to listen and reason with you that's a bad sign. Could get worse farther down the road, maybe it's just best to say goodbye.

Agreed, FYL for running out of credit but mainly for having an uptight untrusting gf! Bitch needs to trust and believe you or it's not much of a relationship!

I bet the OP wished he had enough time to tell his girlfriend to make him a sammich..

She sounds like a treat. You're a lucky man.

YDI for being a cheap ass get a real phone you idiot

He does have a real phone, otherwise he wouldn't of been able to call her..

a real phone, with a plan, not some pos that uses credits! what is he 10?

DGAFprincess 0

seriously... even when I was a kid and my mom paid my bill I still didn't have a prepaid phone lmao

Actually, in some other countries they don't have phone plans like over her in the US. They have prepaid cell phones and have to "top up" when they are low on credit. Maybe try not being ignorant next time guys.

Typical female reaction. Always making a mountain out of a mole hill. Just tell her once that your credit ran out, and if she refuses to believe you, which she does, then ****'er. Let her think there's another reason. I ******* hate chicks like that.

boatkicker 4

I think the problem is that he can't **** her.

Blade89 0

I find it funny you're making a sex joke, and you're comment number 69. xD

boatkicker 4

I didn't even notice that. haha :D