By weddingsalwayssuck - 28/01/2013 21:01 - United States - Fayetteville

Today, I found out my best friend has been stealing hundreds of dollars from me and my fiancé. My wedding is tomorrow morning. Guess who my best man is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 676
You deserved it 2 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

nukerdragz 5

I'd kick his nut and slap him across the face after he bends down and grab it.

The terrible pain the "best friend" will feel in his groin from such a kick is well deserved. There are times when nut shots are just appropriate. Women, if you get attacked by a man, hit him in the nuts if you can. They deserve it.

SmallBean 12

Men should never hit other men in the nuts. No ifs, ands, or butts about it.

agsilver 14

Sue him and get your money back + hopefully more.

If he was stealing the money in the first place he's probably broke, and they wouldn't get anything for suing him anyways.

Don't sue him. Waste of time. Make his life living hell and get your money back.

lucyy123 14

Simple solution. Tell him to go **** himself. Replacing him probably won't be that hard. You don't want to have to look at him anytime you break out the photo album do you?

If it's anything like Ireland, the witness' name would be on the wedding licence. You cannot change it the day before the wedding

I'm not married, so I don't know. But don't they sign it right there, at the wedding?

Megan98 18

Don't beat him up until after the wedding...

Instead of throwing flowers, throw the best man! I see a new tradition!!

KiddNYC1O 20

8- Exactly. I was going to say call him out during the wedding. Put him in his place.

You didn't notice hundreds of dollars missing?

Apparently OP did, hence the FML. And it could have been going on over many months. Derp.

No, I meant earlier. I think I would know if I was missing 100 dollars. And then possibly another hundred? And they still didn't notice? And wouldn't they possibly need the money to pay for the wedding? Just saying, I think I would notice a lot earlier.

It was probably hard to notice with all of the wedding expenses...who knows how he was ripping them off

The best man is usually who you put in charge of paying off the vendors right before the wedding day since the stress of planning a wedding often causes memory problems. Hopefully, they will have a wedding.

The only thing I wonder is, how the **** could you not notice so much money missing?? but FYL for having a scumbag friend :/

P.S. I don't know a thing about this, but can't you change your best man last minute? I can imagine anyone would be better than your current choice.

It's his wedding and it isn't a law you can't change the best man, that would be weird if it was lol, so I'd imagine the only issue is finding someone to fill the empty spot on the wedding party if one of the grooms men gets moved up to best man as would imagine would happen. It shouldn't be to hard to coordinate the wedding without the scumbag and someone more respectable taking over his responsibilities.

Beat him down. Leaving him with a ringing in his ears after your done with him. Show him who truly is the best man. Congratulations on your marriage though!

My thoughts exactly. The friend abused OP's trust and does not deserve the honor.