By ac32 - 11/04/2011 16:05 - Canada

Today, I bought myself a brand-new 52" flatscreen. It was only in my house for 2 hours before my toddler had a tantrum, threw a toy right into the screen and wrecked it beyond repair. I paid to have a nice TV for 2 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 317
You deserved it 9 700

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ashkahnator 0

Try throwing the tv at the kid to teach it a lesson?

Rei_Ayanami 18

That child would not have Christmas or a birthday for a decade, I don't even care if they are a toddler.

Comments

Omg at some of the comments it was a toddler doesn't mean he is a brat or spoilt it's just what they are like at that age the child probs didn't know it was aiming for the tele!!

Like I said yea we gangin up on ya now u hobos!

Omg at some of the comments it was a toddler doesn't mean he is a brat or spoilt it's just what they are like at that age the child probs didn't know it was aiming for the tele!!

Omg at some of the comments it was a toddler doesn't mean he is a brat or spoilt it's just what they are like at that age the child probs didn't know it was aiming for the tele!!

I'm sure it was a frozen computer or iPod, ********.

your not the only one my son did the same thing not during a tantrum just by being a toddler not listening throwing toys in the air. shit happens. you can't have nice thongs until your kids are old enough to appreciate them to.

IHeartJimi02 0

I am not a grammar Nazi. I just wanted to say I thought your typo made your comment hilarious. "you can't have nice THONGS until your kids are old enough to appreciate them too" lol

staceysgenesis16 0

lol. Ty for the lol comments. I needed that today!

Warranty only covers manufacturing defects such as faulty hardware. It doesn't cover damage that has occurred after the customer has taken delivery. a Guarantee covers damage like this, but it isn't part of your statutory rights and is usually sold extra. if this was America, you'd sue the kid. And win.

dudeitsdanny 9

Today on FML: A young father discovers children in the house means you can't own anything nice or fragile, especially not both.

psycho kid on the loose!!! supernanny to the call....!!!!

Should have bought it at Best Buy. They have accident insurance. FYL

sparxva 12

Hopefully you used visa or some other card with loss/damage coverage.