By ac32 - 11/04/2011 16:05 - Canada

Today, I bought myself a brand-new 52" flatscreen. It was only in my house for 2 hours before my toddler had a tantrum, threw a toy right into the screen and wrecked it beyond repair. I paid to have a nice TV for 2 hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 317
You deserved it 9 700

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ashkahnator 0

Try throwing the tv at the kid to teach it a lesson?

Rei_Ayanami 18

That child would not have Christmas or a birthday for a decade, I don't even care if they are a toddler.

Comments

mousekiller 0

big tvs like that often fall on and kill toddlers. count your blessings could have been much worse

Southerngirl3875 0

You need to learn to discipline your children. I have three kids and none of them have ever thrown something at the TV. If your kid usually throws a tantrum by throwing things, you need to step in and be a parent. You are supposed to teach them to be responsible human beings, not a tantrum throwing, TV breaking brat.

denversolo 0

YDI for being a bad parent to the extent that your child acts so outrageously. And no, I'm not some douche without kids running his mouth ignorantly, I have a 6 year old who never acted in such a way because I taught her better.

say it was cracked when you opened the box but also trade for a Panasonic plasma. practically unbreakable screens. learned the hard way right after my dog threw his toy through our lcd right after it was paid off and the warranties don't cover things like that. to all you jackasses pushing the warranties if you wasted the $ on yours read into it to see what they actually do cover.

throw one of his toys and break it, explain why you did it, then they will learn. that's how my mom got my brother to stop biting me; she bit him back.

this is one of the many reasons I don't want kids. but that sucks.