By Jeri - 26/02/2010 12:55 - United States

Today, I begged my husband to take me to the ER cause my stomach hurt so bad I thought I was gonna die. He told me to go sit on the toilet and stop being a drama queen. I drove myself to the hospital just in time for my appendix to burst. I almost died because my husband was busy playing xbox. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 101
You deserved it 4 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time for some serious discussions about the state of your marriage and his level of consideration, care, and respect for you.

mattgotest2 0

Sad, sad. Someone should be in the doghouse for a while..

Comments

blackcats31 0

stupid xbox has taken over the male population. =|

perdix 29

A lot of you aren't thinking practically--divorce is often a financial disaster for women. She should stay married to the gamer asshole as long as he pays the bills, but while he's diddling around with his Xbox, she ought to go out and find a man with a big Wii and play with that. ;)

ohkaye u don't die the second it bursts!! my mom waited 2 days in pain,

nonnymouse 0

#162, no, you don't die the second it bursts. But once it bursts, there is great risk for life-threatening infection. The whole point of rushing to the hospital when you have appendicitis is so that they can remove the appendix BEFORE it bursts.

For all the idiots still using that lame: "go in the kitchen/make me a sammich" joke- Nobody finds that funny besides retarded troll-children who like to act sexist so that people get mad at them. FAIIIIL Also, wtf? Why would he consider an xbox over his wife!??!! My guy likes xbox but he'd never ignore me if I was in the slightest bit of pain, never mind clutching my stomach in agony... >_> Geez, some people need to get their heads back in reality. It's so pathetic to think about kill streaks and headshots and whatever over your living, breathing wife... *FACEPALM*

Agreed. Also, is your name refering to the song by Breaking Benjamin? : o

krys05 0

I would beat the xbox into a barely recognizeable lump. Then I would leave a note that says 'your xbox's appendix burst. so sorry for your loss. you'll be hearing from my divorce attorney'

It's funny how all the women on this board go all feminist when something like this happens and find it appalling when a man says something sexist but in the same breath you preach kicking balls and cutting off penis's. Hypocrisy thy name is woman.

geoLa16 0