Asshat

By lissa - 01/06/2021 11:01

Today, at school, some kid I’ve never liked came up to me and said, to my face, "I’m really happy to hear about your mom." She died two weeks ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 474
You deserved it 65

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That kid would've got punched in the ****** face.

please tell me that kid has no teeth now.

Comments

That kid would've got punched in the ****** face.

please tell me that kid has no teeth now.

If someone did that to me, especially a bully from my past, I'm going to jail. I don't care, that's verbal assault right there and I'll retaliate with my fist punching their teeth through through their skull. I hope you knocked that scrawny weasel's lights out.

On site dude would have been dead if he said that to me.

What an amazing jerk that kid is! While others might advocate violence as the appropriate response, and frankly I think it would be understandable, violence is not the appropriate response to stupid, mean, and cruel words. In today’s environment, at best you would be expelled and in a lot of trouble with the school if you hit someone who said this. You can however report that person to your teacher or principal. The jerk who said this is probably going to deny it when asked, but they will at least know that they are going to be watched.

bleachedraven 14

I'm so sorry about the disrespect you endured and your loss. 😥

Beat that ass Your humanity shouldn’t be judged on how you treat your enemies !

go to your dad and ask them to call the school and set up a meeting with the principal and the other kids parents to have it discussed. Turn the sadness into anger. my condolences.

And you promptly punched that asshat in the face, right? I would have.