By Jeri - 26/02/2010 12:55 - United States

Today, I begged my husband to take me to the ER cause my stomach hurt so bad I thought I was gonna die. He told me to go sit on the toilet and stop being a drama queen. I drove myself to the hospital just in time for my appendix to burst. I almost died because my husband was busy playing xbox. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 101
You deserved it 4 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time for some serious discussions about the state of your marriage and his level of consideration, care, and respect for you.

mattgotest2 0

Sad, sad. Someone should be in the doghouse for a while..

Comments

nonnymouse 0

I'm sorry your husband is such a lousy, good for nothing dick. I hope you recover quickly. I don't know your situation, but I hope you leave his sorry ass. You deserve so much better.

Some men are like that. You just have to drive yourself to the emergency room like you did.

thats horrid, but the husband just didn't realize how bad it was, otherwise he would also have panicked. still painful though :/

fylhahahaha 0

depending on what game he was playing and how far he was in it, I don't blame him.

Batman4890 0

everyone stop saying "leave him" or "divorce him" or shit like that cos as No.203 said he obviously didn't understand what she was going through. Plus if someone complains of a really sore stomach you give them pain killers you don't instantly think OMG HER APPENDIX IS GOING TO EXPLODE!

Hermyoni 0

Since your posting this here. I'm going to assume that maybe your one of those women who over dramatize every little thing and your husband couldn't tell the bull sh!t from an actual emergency. Secondly if the pain was that bad you'd have him call an ambulance not just take you to a hospital. Again I don't know how the scenario played out. If your husband was truly just a jerk and to busy FYL but if your somehow at fault for over dramatizing everything then you deserved his non compliant attitude to your emergency.

Oooh: He's a keeper! :p Seriously, though, OP. That's not cool. It's up to you to have a moment of clarity and think whether he had too much disregard; were you *that* obviously sick and in need of emergency care, etc. Listen to your inner voice. It'll tell you. Maybe, if he was really not cognizant of your state, you should have a code word in the future. That way, if you ever say it, he must stop to help you. If he doesn't at that point, then you know he doesn't have your safety first-in-mind.

word girl, **** you, if you think op goes through this and reads it your wrong, your probably alone and depressed and on fml giving your "Inner voice" preach to this crap, it's fake and meant for entertainment, go suck a dick, why are womens feet smaller then mens? so they can be closer to the sink, haha owned bitches, facepalm... wait nvm only queers say that, I take my facepalm back.

What did I say to make you so angry? Well, obviously we can see who has the power over you, fuckyourlife99. :p You know what they say about overly-hostile women-haters: they have teeeeeny-tiny little penises... The more you yell and curse at people who have done nothing to offend you personally, the more we know about how inept you are in every way. Impotence begets violence, ****. (That'll be my special *little* nickname for you.) :D

momof2grls06 0

I guarantee I'd be getting a divorce lawyer myself for that one! at the same time he's probably been playing the xbox since y'all first were together so at the same time you asked for it by marrying someone like that, but the asshole could have pulled himself away for a few hours to bring his wife to the ER!