By akward - 04/09/2009 17:36 - United States

Today, I began my job as an intern at a high school. I saw one of the students looked very familiar, and I couldn't remember from where. Then I figured it out, I had hooked up with him at a club last week. He's a junior in high school, I'm in my last year of college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 161
You deserved it 52 164

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mexicanmike 0

You just confessed to statutory rape. Now you can say FML.

Comments

Except that she's only an intern, not a teacher.

Reminds me of a teacher I had back in highschool, except he hooked up with the girl on prom night so she wasn't really his student anymore.... oh Marco the com tech teacher......

She's still in some charge of the students though. And many teachers have their interns teach on some days. For example, during my senior year, several interns came in and nearly all the teachers decided to let them teach for a month. Technically, she counts as a teacher then.

Yeah. She is actually a hebephile or ephebephile. There is a big difference.

chowyuk 0

if op was a guy the comments would be totally different

rootbeerfanatic 6

Yeah that's true. She's a **** while he's a stud

Wow! That's some impressive scholarship there! By the way, your new picture is lovely. Is that a smile I am detecting?

xXMILKYCHUNKSXx 0
Gavik 0

Agreed, but she never took advantage of her position of authority. This happened before that. Learn to read.

How hard is it for you to keep your legs closed when you go to a club? I think FML should add a "Casual encounter" or category. That way I can stop reading all these obviously slutty women sleeping around.