By akward - 04/09/2009 17:36 - United States

Today, I began my job as an intern at a high school. I saw one of the students looked very familiar, and I couldn't remember from where. Then I figured it out, I had hooked up with him at a club last week. He's a junior in high school, I'm in my last year of college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 161
You deserved it 52 163

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mexicanmike 0

You just confessed to statutory rape. Now you can say FML.

Comments

how is she a pedophile? its not like she thought "mmm a 16 year old boy let me get on that"

Jack_4194 1

but she did see a 16 year old boy and thought "mmm let me get on that"

okamiyazaki 8

Uh, doing it with a 16-year old is not pedophilia, it's statutory rape. Pedophilia is with someone who is pre-pubescent.

"...When I grow up I wanna be famous I wanna be a star I wanna be in movies When I grow up I wanna see the world Drive nice cars I wanna have groupies..." But no you. When you grow up, you're going to become a cougar :P

sublime93 0

Go get a sense of humour. even Unregistered hasnt comlpained yet

you couldn't tell he wuz like 5 yrs younger than you?

When you're in a bar or a club, you usually assume the people in there are at least legal drinking age, so she assumed he was at least 21.

PillowMonster8 0

have you ever heard of people looking older than they really are I've been mistaken for being 5-6 yrs older than

xolauren584 0

I hope he was 18 (the age of consent.)

Why do you know this, Plexico???? It's 18 in Tennessee, with the same exception for partners within four years. Unless, of course, you're under 13. Then you just don't get to have sex legally, and with good reason.

Well, I started college in Texas at age 18, and a lot of high-school girls would come to our college parties. Seeing that freshman guys don't often score with upperclass women, and upperclassmen hit on freshman girls, our best chances were with the high-school girls. We assembled quite a crack legal team concerning age of consent law.

Haha. Nice save, Plex. You don't fool me. Lacey, Juliet was 13. I was thinking Romeo was more like 18, in which case it is indeed an accurate name for a law allowing young people to have sex, as long as it is with someone close to their own age.

kewlfox 0

Actually it is pretty close to a fact (well my teacher says it is), that Juliet was 13 and Romeo 15.

Ah ok. The story never said Romeo's age, at least that I remember. I'm positive of Juliet's though. I still get why they call it that. It makes sense.

"...I'm still a rock star I got my rock moves And I don't need you And guess what I'm havin more fun And now that were done I'm gonna show you tonight I'm alright I'm just fine And you're a tool so So what I am a rock star I got my rock moves And I don't want you tonight..."

You know, if you're going to steal my name like an uncreative idiot, the least you could do is come up with a creative comment. Try putting something witty or funny. I hope you get struck by lightning.

10 bucks says the fake is a dude that wishes he was a girl

"I hope you get struck by lightning" lmao, funnier then the actual FML post.

That, or it's Feminist19 come back to haunt me for getting her banned. ;D

Wow, and with only an extra "u". Maybe the fake lost the right side of his/her brain in a lobotomy.

Lmao. I agree. Plexico said, since the fake is only distinguished by the double 'u' (not counting lack of witty comments), fakie's new name is "DUBYA" after George Bush. :)

Way to go, Dubya, you lifted that line from #11 and #21. The original intoxicunt is original, but you are a human Xerox machine. DEE LIGHT FUL

Well in truth it's probably only 4 or 5 years difference, but seeing as he's not even 18...