By akward - 04/09/2009 17:36 - United States

Today, I began my job as an intern at a high school. I saw one of the students looked very familiar, and I couldn't remember from where. Then I figured it out, I had hooked up with him at a club last week. He's a junior in high school, I'm in my last year of college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 161
You deserved it 52 164

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mexicanmike 0

You just confessed to statutory rape. Now you can say FML.

Comments

Kel_x 0

Seriously, people need to get the **** over it. Calling her a ****... Please shut the **** up. Since when did casual sex become a crime? It doesn't say anywhere in the original post that "I usually hookup with everyman when I go clubbing". It could have been a one off, or she could have been REALLY ******* trashed. And tbh, I bet the first thing that came out the guy's mouth was "I'm a minor". Seriously, think before you comment. The kid was probably like "Waheyyyy, I'm getting laid". Not "Hm, maybe I should tell her I'm too young".

"or she could have been REALLY ******* trashed." That's no excuse. Getting drunk and ******* anything that moves makes you a ****.

primogen18 0

casual sex makes you a ****, because only a slutty person would be so "casual" about something like sex.

Tha's what you get for being a **** you nasty tramp.

hahahahaha hym. perhaps a little old for random hookups ??

hahahahaha hym. perhaps a little old for random hookups ??

ronws23 0

JAILBREAKER JAILBREAKER JAILBREAKER

Well, that's what you get for being a ****

beachgoddess 0

ohh shitt. i go to a high school in florida, and an intern just started working for my teacher and she's in her last year of college..oh and i'm a juniooooor. i totally know who posted thisss ahahah. sucks for youu.

Yeah, cuz your high school is the only one in the world that employs interns.

you deserve to lose your job and get ban from teaching for posting this fml. how dumb can you be posting a career busting blog and not think anyone can put 2 and 2 together.

Mistakes happen it could be worse and the age gap... well it's bad and i don't know american laws so possibly rape but i don't see the what everyone is so worked up about this happens and usually its a lot worse than the intern with a student sometimes it's the teacher which is so much worse on sooo many levels so give this girl a break she made a mistake in a dark club it happens laugh about it and move on.