By akward - 04/09/2009 17:36 - United States

Today, I began my job as an intern at a high school. I saw one of the students looked very familiar, and I couldn't remember from where. Then I figured it out, I had hooked up with him at a club last week. He's a junior in high school, I'm in my last year of college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 161
You deserved it 52 164

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mexicanmike 0

You just confessed to statutory rape. Now you can say FML.

Comments

triplethreat13 0

akward? try awkward. fake. but if it were true, it would be a win if the guy didn't remember you because then no one would find out and then you're good. but if you're able to, switch the class or school you're working at before the guy recognizes you, just to be safe.

Thank you, Plex. It is a smile. Maybe a devious one, but a smile nonetheless. Eh, I looked it up. I knew the term hebephile, but I thought that was specific of people who are attracted to kids right around puberty age. So I checked. Close enough.

YDI for being in your last year of college and still being unable to spell "awkward".

Lovebug27 0

Chris hannson moment ohmmgee!!!!

intoxicuunt 0

hey guys give me a break, sometimes there is repetition in these posts, i didnt notice 11 and 21 had said it first, i apologize.

That's the kind of stuff that happens when you **** around.

godyourethick 0

Don't whine, OP. Not that there's anything really inherently wrong with what you did (as far as I can tell), but if you're going to have one-night stands then you have to be prepared for this sort of thing.

Good job on the statutory rape! I hope you get caught, solely for the fact that it'll be hilarious when I see this on the news. Enjoy prison! :)

jdmchick 0

couldn't have said it better myself.