By Anonymous - 15/12/2010 22:47 - United States

Today, I attended my son's Christmas concert. When I went to sit down in the last available seat, a woman said she was saving it for her husband. Having nowhere else to sit, I stood in the back, for an hour. The seat remained empty for the entire concert. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 677
You deserved it 4 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You could have returned to the seat halfway through the concert.

"Today me and my husband were supposed to see our challenged son finally get the role he dreamed of in his school's Christmas Concert. I got there I was supposed to save a seat for my husband. A lady asked to sit near me and I told her it was taken. She went and lingered at the back watching me. My husband never showed up because he got in an accident and now the lady is scowling at me. Fml"

Comments

Talia_91 13

so you watching the empty seat instead of your kids concert? and it's only an hour deal.

mintcar 9

Should've!** My ******* goodness.

why is everyone a grammar nazi on here like come on chill out it's not that bad it's not like it's gonna hurt you to see a spelling mistake.

thirdtesticle 0

oh boo hoo the bad lady took my seat and I had to OMG......STAND UP for like a whole hour. OMG my life sucks so bad!!!!!

green_eyes124 0

I'll be the first of the ten to say ffml's a bitch... But I have to admit that I do love to sit back and watch the bitchiness : )

FFML_314 11

You know you love me, Lauren. :D

you should have said: i'll stand up when he comes here

sallen0046 4

It's your own fault for arriving late to a program with obviously limited seating. "On time" is always late for an event without ticketed seat numbers. You can't blame someone else because she chose to arrive early enough to get a seat and was intelligent enough to save one for her husband, who was running late. You obviously didn't die from having to stand for an hour, while the child on the other hand, has to deal with their father not making it to their performance.