By Anonymous - 15/12/2010 22:47 - United States

Today, I attended my son's Christmas concert. When I went to sit down in the last available seat, a woman said she was saving it for her husband. Having nowhere else to sit, I stood in the back, for an hour. The seat remained empty for the entire concert. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 678
You deserved it 4 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You could have returned to the seat halfway through the concert.

"Today me and my husband were supposed to see our challenged son finally get the role he dreamed of in his school's Christmas Concert. I got there I was supposed to save a seat for my husband. A lady asked to sit near me and I told her it was taken. She went and lingered at the back watching me. My husband never showed up because he got in an accident and now the lady is scowling at me. Fml"

Comments

Her husband probably left her years ago because she's crazy, and she was saving it for him still hoping that maybe tonight will be the night he comes back to her. You actually lucked out... it would have been much worse if you had sat next to the crazy woman for the concert.

maybe her husband couldnt make it last minute. their could be many reasons for him not showing. just remember its christmas time so dont be so selfish.

meganasoarus 0

so I can be selfish as long as it's not christmas time?

Well, hello, it's clear her husband is one of two things a) A figment of her sad imagination - and as such was seated with his arm around her the entire time or b) In possession of an invisibility cloak.

maybe she was mentally disturbed and it was her imaginary husband.

FFML_314 11

I knew you had the answer to your own problems.

iknowimawesome 13

Is this really an FML? Seriously? COME ON. YOU HAD TO STAND FOR AN HOUR. Your life reallllly sucks because of that, doesn't it?

It's "**** my life", not "my life is ******". ;-)

ashisthebomb 0
FFML_314 11

What point was that, ashisthedumbass?

abplafcan 0

Agreed. I stand almost every day for 9hrs straight as a cashier, and am having a hard time feeling any sympathy for OP.