By Anonymous - 17/06/2009 00:59 - United States

Today, I asked out this girl I've been spending a lot of time with lately. She told me she was only hanging out with me because she thought I was gay and wouldn't try to get in her pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 491
You deserved it 4 900

Same thing different taste

Comments

Makinitez 0

DAMN IT. The "friendzone." NO!

Oh yeah that would be soooo horrible, ewww yucky just think... Sex... WITH A MAN. Ewwww I hate sex! *flaps hands*

Well maybe if you'd man up and quit being so flamboyant this wouldn't be an issue. She thought you were gay, so maybe you should find a pair and move on.

Aww, sorry to hear it man. :( But don't worry, you'll find a girl who actually likes you for you and doesn't think once that you're gay :)

Awe, that sucks. On the bright side, she might just be a lesbian and be too uncomfortable to tell you. FYL but you'll find better.

I hate these type of girls... dude for the future, be more direct with a girl who you really wanna date and tell them ur intentions before you become the "gay best friend".. if they are not interested, then tell em to eff off.

ziqi92 0

boy dont u just hate girls that r so afraid of love that they only hang out with guys whom they think r gay?

romeovilleanyone 0

Maybe if you stop ACTING so gay girls will stop thinking you ARE gay. YDI

oppps , i had a similar incident before but her case was, she was bisexual and that time she's more into women..and and i met them ( her "gf" ) in a gay bar...we hung out several times and later ended up in bed.. so, there's hope for you...