What's wrong with this picture?

By Anonymous - 13/12/2022 03:00

Spicy
Today, for the third night in a row, I went to bed sexually frustrated because my man turned me down for sex. I can’t even use a vibrator because he made it crystal clear that he does not want me using one, but refuses to have sex with me more than twice a month. I’m fit and attractive, so I don't know what his problem is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 501
You deserved it 488

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He can't stop you from using one? it's your body and if he's not gonna do the deed.. well he shouldn't have a say

A man who has no problem controlling your pleasure and your body probably has no problem controlling other aspects of your life. That sounds like a huge red flag to me that can quickly turn abusive. I don't know how many red flags you need to start thinking about leaving the relationship, but I'd be on the lookout for more.

Comments

He can't stop you from using one? it's your body and if he's not gonna do the deed.. well he shouldn't have a say

A man who has no problem controlling your pleasure and your body probably has no problem controlling other aspects of your life. That sounds like a huge red flag to me that can quickly turn abusive. I don't know how many red flags you need to start thinking about leaving the relationship, but I'd be on the lookout for more.

How what you use to pleasure yourself is any of his business? Does he also decide what to eat or when is it a bathroom break? Why would you let anyone treat you like that?

As others have said, controlling what you're allowed to do with your body like that is a huge red flag. If it's the only one, it isn't necessarily worth breaking up over, but you should maybe consider pushing against it and getting yourself a vibrator if you want one. If he complains, tell him it's your body and you'll use whatever tools you like on it. If his sex drive doesn't match yours, that's not the end of the world or even something he can easily control, but he doesn't get to stop you meeting your own needs.

He probably tired from ******* his girlfriend. He also doesn't want to cheat on her too much.

And your still dating him why? The red flags are blowing in 100mph winds right now

maybe it's not you. maybe he's discovered that he's asexual or something. I only have sex with my bf a couple times a month. also, hard agree with the top comment. how exactly is he gonna stop you from using a vibrator? you have needs, he's unwilling, what else are you supposed to do??