By Anonymous - 17/06/2009 00:59 - United States

Today, I asked out this girl I've been spending a lot of time with lately. She told me she was only hanging out with me because she thought I was gay and wouldn't try to get in her pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 491
You deserved it 4 900

Same thing different taste

Comments

Makinitez 0

Yeah, looking gay is pretty awesome. #21 has it right, really. But all you did was ask her out - she automatically assumed you were trying to screw her. **** her life...

abouttofly 12

This could be bad or it could be not so bad. I think a lot depends on your reaction. If you were just trying to get in her pants, while there's nothing wrong with that, she obviously doesn't want it so you need to back off. But if you like her as a friend, you need to make it clear that although you are attracted to her, you still want to be friends with her and you are not just trying to get into her pants. It's likely she'll understand and accept. Now you just need to be careful to actually treat her as a friend and stop pursuing her romantically.

...and she was right, you're being a ******* Sally.

RedCarpetGrave 0

She sounds like a bitch. I say drop her.

Okay, first of all #21? Looking gay is only cool if you ARE gay, or bi. "never date a guy who's girlier than you". And she's a bitch if she's only hanging out with a guy bcuz she thinks he wont try to get in her pants. I hang out with people bcuz they are fun to be around! Like most normal people! Besides, most of my guy friends wouldn't try to get in my pants anyway. why? bcuz we're friends! same with my lesbian friends. im bi, and once again, not trying to get in their pants. and if this guy is just asking her out, in a totally respectful way, then she's just overreacting.

jennycaakes 0

awh /: dont take it badly, she was just a bitch. a lot of girls want gay friends, not sure why though.

FML should go back to the old comment section or fix these ones.

Ringmaster1 0

FYL, unless you actually look gay, she's forcing you into the friend zone.