By Sal - 03/03/2009 18:29 - United States

Spicy
Today, I asked my girlfriend when she would give me a blowjob. She replied, "you know that won't happen, I'm a vegetarian." FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 027
You deserved it 31 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If she ever expects you to go down on her then just reply with sorry you know that won't happen, I'm not a cannibal.

I didn't know consuming bodily fluids was a carnivore activity. Does that mean she doesn't condone french kissing? Unless she equates a ******* to actually biting off a piece off your whatwhat. In that case, you should probably be grateful that she is a vegetarian.

Comments

impossiblefate 0

I'm a vegan and I have no problem with giving head. Everyone that dissed vegetarians and vegans, you suck. You arealso ignorant and pathetic. #42, cecona, thanks for the comment. I'm glad for you because you have a working brain!! :)

I'm a vegetarian and I'm always willing to let a girl give me head.

Amkii -- get off your soap box, sister. There is nothing slutty about a lovin, long term monogamous relationship in which both partners do things that would probably make immature folks like yourself squirm. And since you believe in judging people and calling them by your own hateful, judgmental terms here's an update: You are immature, closed minded, inexperienced, and judgmental. Giving a ******* does not make anyone a **** no matter what your archaic belief system dictates to you. Giving ******** to the Oakland Raiders would make you a ****. One day, you will get properly ****** and it will be allllll over for you. You'll hate yourself for loving it so much. You probably won't be able to get enough.

moocowmoo 0

i agree with #4... damn vegetarians

fml27 0

hey got to admit she clever.

@ 12: I CAN'T give my boyfriend ******** because I have really bad jaw problems. So there are valid reasons for it XD I hope I don't get dropped for it o.o

ihateeverything9 0

number 18, youre kind of an idiot i like it

Dude that's "FAIL" right there. Dump her.

someone not wanting to give you a ******* is not cause to dump them. There's more to life than sex, I hate to break it to you. :|

Blizzy_B 0

you sure she didn't say VAGitarian?