By Sal - 03/03/2009 18:29 - United States

Spicy
Today, I asked my girlfriend when she would give me a blowjob. She replied, "you know that won't happen, I'm a vegetarian." FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 028
You deserved it 31 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If she ever expects you to go down on her then just reply with sorry you know that won't happen, I'm not a cannibal.

I didn't know consuming bodily fluids was a carnivore activity. Does that mean she doesn't condone french kissing? Unless she equates a ******* to actually biting off a piece off your whatwhat. In that case, you should probably be grateful that she is a vegetarian.

Comments

Haha!Bad day for you dude!! Maybe you should try to eat her first and than maybe you will get your bj. #12 Haha it was a cute let down. But, you need to drop her. What kind of girlfriend doesn't give ********? I'd feel weird if I didn't give my boyfriend ********. What??? Check yourself.

MHB8321 0

Wow, the majority of you are bloody idiots. I'm pretty sure that the vegetarian excuse was just to make it funny, she wasn't being serious. And so what if she doesn't want to give him a ********? She probably just doesn't feel comfortable with it. Breaking up with her for something stupid like that would just be a dick move.

whoaalexgoalex 0

Well I am vegan (hardcore vegetarian) and I would never kiss or make out with anyone who wasn't vegetarian and I would never give a ******** to someone who wasn't vegan. The reason she wouldn't do that is because your body is made up of dead animals. Ever heard the term "you are what you eat"? Well, she would never make out with a dead pig, so why would she made out with someone who gets their protein from dead pigs? My advice would be to tell her you understand where she's coming from and you will really try to stop eating meat. If you do that for her, she might just have to do something for you ;)

Oh, that's so utterly fantastic. I feel so bad for you. That sucks.

she sounds annoying. bloody vegetarians

xtayler_raex 0

That's really lame the lamest excuse. I'm a vegetarian and I give my boyfriend ********. To everyone who says **** vegetarians and other such nonsense, **** you too(: #15: Dude, seriously. I'm a vegetarian. But I'm just as adventurous in food as anyone else, I just don't eat animals. And prolly twice as adventurous in the bedroom as you ;D Ha. Fail.

Blind_Ninja 0

Thank you, #120. Sorry world if I just don't like boring, standard sex. I'm not the only person in a world with a fetish.

Lovebug9 0

Okay but that is funny. Bitchy, but kind of funny. I feel for you though, that sucks. Well she doesn't, but the situation does.

CAITx4OH1xCORE 0

good. stop asking her. thats disgusting.