By Sal - 03/03/2009 18:29 - United States

Spicy
Today, I asked my girlfriend when she would give me a blowjob. She replied, "you know that won't happen, I'm a vegetarian." FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 028
You deserved it 31 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If she ever expects you to go down on her then just reply with sorry you know that won't happen, I'm not a cannibal.

I didn't know consuming bodily fluids was a carnivore activity. Does that mean she doesn't condone french kissing? Unless she equates a ******* to actually biting off a piece off your whatwhat. In that case, you should probably be grateful that she is a vegetarian.

Comments

Sarahhh4978 0

i dont get it .. im a vegetarian and that excuse makes no sense to me

As a vegetarian, I can tell you that your girlfriend is an idiot

106, get off 99s back. You don't know what you're talking about. He was sharing his personal opinion and preference. Don't presume that your preferences should apply to everybody else. He never said anything was wrong with a girl for saying no, he just said she's not his type, as it's really important to him. I don't agree with him, either, but his tastes do not make him a jerk. There are certain criteria I have for a girl I would be with, too, although that's not one of them. I'm sure you also have your own criteria. Don't criticize somebody because they have different wants and needs than you do. And don't worry about it, either. A girl who won't give ******** is probably not the type who would WANT to be with #99, so by ditching them he's doing THEM a favor.

As for #12, that's her own choice. I think that ******** should be considered even more intimate than intercourse, so if you're a fresh couple maybe you have your priorities wrong. Then again, she is a veggie lover, so her priorities can't be too good. I recon dump her.

here is an easy way to disguise your meat 1) cut a hole in a box 2) put your junk in that boxx 3) make her open the box and thats the way you do it :)

i dont get it... giving ******** makes you a carnivore?

swallowthesun 0

Hahahaha once she wants to she will x] and shell do a good job too!

blycgeek 0

you really shouldn't pressure her to do that, honestly i've never given my boyfriend a ******* it's nothing against him but just my feelings are that it is disgusting and the very thought makes me want to puke, that just doesn't belong there.