Great parenting, Patricia

By HeMayHaveSomeIssues - 28/02/2014 20:01 - Denmark

Today, I left for work. Halfway to my car, my neighbour's son jumped out and emptied a bucket of water all over me. The little pissant screamed with laughter and ran back to his house. His mum's reaction was essentially, "Kids will be kids" and slamming the door on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 403
You deserved it 3 666

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time to fill up hundreds of water balloons and bombard them when they leave the house. What? You're just a kid at heart. ;)

Comments

Parents like that shouldn't have become parents

Jessj958 19

Totally agree!! Kids will be kids, true but that's not the way kids are supposed to act. She should not be teaching her kids that kind of stuff is ok to do.

And when I put my foot up his ass my response would've been. adults will be adults

badluckalex 23

tine for op to find a new home

Or... You know... No? Why would OP move because of a little shit, there's plenty of entertaining ways to fix the problem without packing up and leaving

nurchok 15

Like getting your (or other) kids to burn their house, that'll teach 'em...

Time to fill up hundreds of water balloons and bombard them when they leave the house. What? You're just a kid at heart. ;)

I think OP needs to babysit for a family member and have the kid bombard his neighbor with water balloons and give the same response. This is, assuming OP doesn't have kids of his own.

It would take quite a while to have enough pee for a hundred.

cryssycakesx3 22

Yes, let's throw poison at the neighbours...

ThomasBombadil 31

Let just enough air out of his bike tires that it is hard to pedal and do the same to her car tires.

zwhite2712 12

It sucks when parents use that excuse.

It frustrates me to no end that some parents absolutely refuse to discipline their kids. Then when they turn into spoiled teenagers they wonder where they went wrong.

olpally 32

Total water fight is on now. Time to spray them with a hose when they come out of their house tomorrow morning.

Coming out with the big guns already? Damnnnnnn

olpally 32

It's on like donkey kong beeyotch^ haha.

Throw water at her and say "men will be men!"

Hose the kid before he leaves for school. Let the mother deal with the mess. You could've played nice but the time for niceties are over.

wow what a bitch she is. that sucks though, i hope you had time to change clothes.

Parents need to discipline their kids more; it's getting so out of hand.