Double standard

By NoSexForMe - 13/07/2014 07:46 - United States - Rancho Cucamonga

Spicy
Today, I asked my boyfriend if he could finally go down on me. He said, "No, that's disgusting" and then asked me for a blowjob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 793
You deserved it 8 645

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wizardo 33

The double standards in this post blows, seriously get a load of this dick...

Comments

Crap accidentally downvoted your comment, my iPad slipped ._. Sorry. Felt the need to say this, not exactly sure why. :/

Maybe ask him to do it with a barrier? Saran Wrap and some lube works. Hopefully he will get used to it and then start doing it without the barrier. Also try it in the shower. My boyfriend was hesitant until we did it in the shower, then he started doing it regularly.

No offense but that sounds a but weirder. I don't have a problem doing it straight, but ceran wrap over it just seems weird

Lil_Red777 21

Why would anyone allow saran wrap on their ******. I would rather they just not go down on me at that point.

tayymeds 23

That's when you just the same thing back... or insult his manhood.

incoherentrmblr 21

If I don't go down on her, I don't expect her to go down on me. Fair game...

kingdomgirl94 29

For everyone who thinks that plastic wrap is weird please google dental dam. Same concept.

That's why they invented 69 !! Personally, I don't like going down on a girl. Especially if they get very wet. They just don't taste good. In total, there's only been 3 girls I liked going down on because they are always clean and don't get soaking wet just by simple touching. My fiancé I seldom go down on, but fortunately she tastes good and showers 3x a day lol. She doesn't like giving a ******* (even though she's good at it) so we go into a 69 position and it always works out.

You do realize the point of going down on a girl is to get her very wet. If a girl doesn't get wet when you go down on her that means you're probably not doing it right

To be fair, there are certain scenarios where this is fine. For example, I am trimmed/shaved and my GF is not. Going down on her fills my mouth with hair. If I was not groomed I would not expect a BJ. But she understands that I don't go down on her because of the hair issue.

of its the taste thing, try doing right out of a pool, there's little to no taste after a swim. But really that's a deal breaker for me, he's got to be willing to do me if I am doing him. And he better pretend he loves it!

I would only not go down on a girl if she: 1) smells strongly; 2) is on her period; 3) has an infection (which would also cause me to not bang her). Any other time, I dive in, and happily!

It's another form of having safe sex. Don't they teach this stuff at schools???

Real men will do it! And if he refuses, I wouldn't go near him sexually!

Yep, simple answer : 'No, that's disgusting' too. What an ass.

@188, going down on her should not fill your mouth with hair, even if she isn't shaved. The part you're licking does not have hair on it. Spread the pussy open, and then it shouldn't be a problem.

Wizardo 33

The double standards in this post blows, seriously get a load of this dick...

bahahaha !! xD. #3 you win FML today !

That was a surprisingly good pun, considering all the stupidity that penis related puns usually end up as.

Hope you told him he can't receive if he's not willing to give!

Perhaps if the female body disgusts him, OP should give this some serious thought.

My ex-boyfriend was just like this. So happy I left him, and found my current boyfriend who reciprocates.

Reply the same way he did. You gotta give to receive.

The double standards are strong with this one.

You got to give if you want to receive. Im sorry op. He's missing out.

joeyl2008 29

Then you should oblige him! and forget you're not suppose to use teeth...

Depends on my mood, but sometimes a little teeth is good! ;)

I think it has something to do with the level of trust, too. :-P

llamaslikesoda 21

#92, I was a bit confused too. #114, That's probably what everybody's conscious about :P

The fact that he asked you to give him oral in the same moment is facepalm worthy. FYL but take this opportunity to teach him a lesson.