By yellow_sunflowers101 - 16/04/2009 16:53 - United States

Today, my family and I ran into an older man my parents knew. He continually asked me questions like do you play football, have you started shaving yet, etc. I thought he was joking. He told my parents I had grown into quite a young man. I am a girl and he wasn't joking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 76 498
You deserved it 4 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ouch! This guys sounds kind of creepy anyway.. wtf did he want to know if your shaving.. err..

Of course close minded assholes like you think girls need to be stereotypical with the pink sparkly shit and skirts to be identified as female. Go get bent moron.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Thats very rude to say o.o i thought u wanted people to like u not think ur a ass?

That would help with identification, but OP shouldn't have to change her style just because old men can't be bothered to make sure they have the correct gender.

hopefully pretty young based on the spelling so... don't worry, you still have growing to do?

emolove2369 0

ouch! This guys sounds kind of creepy anyway.. wtf did he want to know if your shaving.. err..

angelicdemon101 0

I think because he might have thought she was a boy he meant shaving there face. ( Ir whatever it's called)

Lichinamo 33

*Twitches* *Rocking in fetal position*Such......... terrible........ spelling..........

sheesh...i mean there is nothing wrong with being a "tomboy" type...but if your feelings are offended maybe try wearing pink. lots of pink. and skirts? sparkly stuff? Maybe a purse?

Of course close minded assholes like you think girls need to be stereotypical with the pink sparkly shit and skirts to be identified as female. Go get bent moron.

Lichinamo 33

I agree. I absolutely hate the color pink and own close to no skirts. My clothing consists of the color black, jeans, sweats, and randomly colored tops from Hot Topic.

I agree with 91 and 95 (though 91 was rather rude). You can't claim that it's okay for a girl to be a tomboy then put stereotypical "girly" things on her. First of all, it's contradictory, and second, a girl shouldn't have to dead in pink sparkles to be recognized as a girl

lmao. i'm so sorry!! that's absoultely terrible, but such a great story!!

King_of_Kings 3

i love #9. that was a great comment

If you're going to be a girl, look the part!