By louise. - 18/10/2010 09:06 - Australia

Today, I asked my boyfriend why he chose me out of all the hotter girls out there. He told me it's because I have great birthing hips. Apparently I'm having six children. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 610
You deserved it 5 708

Same thing different taste

Top comments

finallyfreemaria 0

Hey, at least he seems to be in it for the long haul. : )

Comments

That's what you get for asking stupid questions like that OP.

Well, the good thing is, he's thinking about your comfort. Wide "birthing" hips make childbirth (from what I've been told) quite a bit better. And I guess you can take his statement as a compliment and sort of an "I'm in this for the long-haul" statement.

it's a misconception. hip width doesn't necessarily have anything to do with ease of labor/birthing. the nurse who taught my childbirth class said (in her experience) smaller women actually tend to have an easier labor. I tend to believe this. I wear size 00 and literally have no hips or butt and I pushed for a whopping 18 minutes. maybe I just got lucky...

hey your Australian wouldn't surprise me if you had sixxx kids Giggity Giggity goo

GETOVERIT2039 0

This sounds mysteriously like Dwight shrute from the office

Nice, that usually means you have a nice a$$ also. I don't believe it till I see pictures!

#23 you are a dumb ass. just because there going out of the normal and having 6 kids doesn't mean there Mormon, idiot. and op it won't be that hard having six... my mom had 7.

let me guess you're butthurt cause you and your mom are mormon?

'It won't be that hard', djeezes christ. I don't want to check your profile, but if you are a man (which I think you are), than I am very, very mad. It's not because your mother had seven kids that it didn't hurt. It's not because Jesus was crucified that being crucified doesn't hurt. Common sense and lack of it.

lol LAO, u mad? she had seven? well, she should've had one less...

LexiLovesOliver 0

I feel bad for you..Good luck!

WTF? betcha u regret asking the question!

by asking your boyfriend this kind of question, you effectively placed a gargantuan "kick me" sign on your back. or your hips. i mean, really? is it necessary? |the kid|