By unholy shit - 23/01/2012 22:33 - United States

Today, my parents boarded the fad wagon and became Juggalos. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 702
You deserved it 3 139

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CuteDumBlonde64 11
xXxIracebethxXx 14

Sure. Let's go with that, #39.

Comments

CuteDumBlonde64 11

hardcore ICP fans....it's normally just a phase

ShroomsOnAcid 16

I literally burst out laughing at this FML. OP, your life is so, so, so, ******. I'm truly sorry!

n_epic_fail 14

Lock your door when you go to sleep every night. Jugaloos are scary.

pinkcrayola 0

They're people who need a little extra help with science

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

It was my asshole of a friend who thought, so he took my iPad and wrote. My apologies.

xXxIracebethxXx 14

Sure. Let's go with that, #39.

It was trust me. I can't post that kind of stuff cause of my place of business.

The first thing i thot of when i saw this was the workaholics episode with the juggalos.

I thought it was "fag wagon". And yes, it is.

ThisIsMyReign 4

I feel sorry for you that sucks fyl completely

ShroomsOnAcid 16

39, I think you accidentally half your sentence. Or, that's the lamest excuse for a shitty post I've ever heard. Your friend thought, so he wrote? Really?

I don't see why everyone hates people for doing that. Yeah, maybe you don't like that music. Maybe you're not an ICP fan. That doesn't mean you need to immediately hate juggalos and in general just be dicks towards people who do like ICP. I'm not a juggalo nor someone who insults them, but I think it's bullshit that people can get away with insulting people based off of their preferred types of music under the circumstance that the music isn't too popular (Dubstep, ICP, etc.)

Accident. My apologies on that one too.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

81, I don't think anyone is insulting them because their music of choice is not popular, but rather because the overwhelming majority of them can't even string together a coherent sentence. I've met a couple who were far from the complete idiots that seem to represent the "culture", but it's kinda hard to argue with statistics. Just go to one of their concerts and you'll see what I mean. That said, I don't hate anyone just because their taste in music differs from mine, and I think most of everyone else here doesn't truly hate them either. It's just fun to joke around.

81, in the case of Dubstep, it's annoyingly too popular. The reason people group and judge others like that is because the fact they like music that seems strange to outsiders is because of their culture. Dubstep fans can be easily classified because the remixes are so bad that they are only liked by subsections of already stereotyped age groups. ICP fans do the same thing. Most are fat, most wear ICP makeup, most think ICP did it before KISS, most like shitty music (ICP), and most rage at guest singers during annual juggalo parties. That's all because of the culture ICP fans come from. TL;DR blame juggalo society that juggalos are retards.

81- when there is a group as idiotic as ICP, it becomes ok to insult those who support them. Musicians who talk about drugs and violence influence kids to do those things, and that group is one of the worst. Plus, it is questionable whether a lot of music nowadays can actually be considered music at all.

As a Juggalo, myself, I can honestly tell you that we only EVER wear any amount of clown make up for when it's called for (i.e. concerts, photo opprotunities, gatherings, ect.). We know plenty about science (and if you'd actually listened to Miracles, you'd know the magnets thing was a rhetorical question and they were implying that science & magnets was a miracle). We're not "mostly fat", and we wear a band shirt as often as any other fan of any other band, and it's actually quite rude of both you & OP to assume all Juggalos are mean and socially/mentally challenged. TL;DR, We're fans of a band, that's it, trust me. It's not a lifestyle. It's a band. A HORRORCORE band at that (it means they get paid for being "shitty" and freaky).

PerditaDessa 38

88. There are just as many of us who can "string together a coherent sentence" as there are those who cannot. It's just that we're easier to forget, in a sense, than they are. Those who fit the stereotype make it harder to notice all those around who don't.

yomama97 5

thank you!!! I hate people that diss juggalos!! we're good people really

sugaboo 1

You can't lump all of us together, some Juggs are stupid assholes and some of us are good, intelligent people!

coledude919 0

73, you forgot half of your sentence as well. Don't be hypocritical.

bigsexy94 6

yeah guys, it's not nice to insult the mentally handicapped

ShroomsOnAcid 16

135, I didn't actually my sentence, it's a meme. Also, no one is really insulting intelligent people who just happen to like ICP for whatever reason. The jokes are obviously directed at the idiots, so don't take offense.

bigsexy94 6

haven't seen ANY of those yet...

Blacksabbath211 9

Agreeing with all the "pro-juggalo" posts, stereotypes are what screws everyone over. People flip shit at racial profiling, but how is judging us by our music any better?

A juggalo is someone who can eat monopoly and shit out connect four.

NRA_advocate 5

And some one who can Jackie Chan over a gate

I like ICP and their music, but I would no way become a Juggalo. A juggernaut, maybe.....

What is a juggalo? Let me think for a second Oh, he gets butt-naked And then he walks through the streets Winking at the freaks With a two-liter stuck in his butt-cheeks. Does that answer your question?

GoW_Chick 14

Insane clown posse, It's a band, and juggalos are what you would call their male followers, and juggalettes their female followers.

Mikex125 7

it isnt because they just like ICP its because they like this retarded music they think they can label themselves "juggalos". i listen to metal and shit and we dont go around calling ourselved a retarded name.

For one you stupid lil ****** maggot ****** icp does NOT influence any one to drink or do drugs I happened to be a juggalo some time ago and never did any of that shit so one you can go to hell

I don't really see the problem. Well, my parents aren't juggalos, but everyone can have their musical taste right?

People who are good at keeping multiple objects in the air at once.

They're the people that threw shit at Tila Tequila, right?

Juggalos aren't just ICP fans. they're CRAZY ICP fans and officially a gang.

I agree totally :) I like ICP and I listen to them but I'm nit a juggalette. I listen to eminen too lol. But I listen to anything and everything :)

I agree totally :) I like ICP and I listen to them but I'm nit a juggalette. I listen to eminen too lol. But I listen to anything and everything :)

vannaxo 0

Google it. Its a way of life.

It'd take me a lifetime to explain what a Juggalo is to you -.-'',

I assumed jiggalos that juggled while performing their *ahem* duties. I presume not.

pizzaloverchick 9

I think they are like prostitutes that aren't gender specific.

PadfootLovesPie 16

just look up "what is a juggalo" by insane clown posse it's super dumb

hjbeachbum 0

You should really keep up with the trends.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

That way you can help annihilate them before they blow up and destroy society completely.

Ugh.. I do not like these juggalo's. Sooo dumb. Ohh did I mention the terrible music?

hellbilly205 17

Atleast they did'nt become mormons...

**** you 95 what the **** did Mormons do to you. it's been so ******* degraded by south park it's not even funny any more Mormons are some of the nicest people I know and while I don't share their view points on religion, I'd rather my parents be Mormon and not juggalo, Mormonsare not polygamists that is fundemental Mormonism, my sheriff is Mormon and would kick your ass. hating someone on their religion is just as wrong as any other profiling including racial profiling so **** you asshole

ThecomingofTan 9

154- chill out, I am sure they were just joking. No need to make it personal.

Hey Pokeroots. It's your opinion, but you should shut the **** up. I bet you're one of those Mormons who think that anyone who trashtalks them has to be annihilated by your 'intellect'. Go **** yourself, you butthurt pussy.

this fml is much more disturbing when you confuse " jiggalo" for jugaloo

Let's hope they are just. CLOWNING AROUND. Needless to say, that sucks OP and I'm sorry for you.

Look at he bright side, you'll save money on your water bill cause juggalos don't shower often.

Mister_Triangle 21

Juggalos are actually misrepresented quite a bit. I saw a documentary focusing on the people themselves and they seem pretty nice. They're made up of people who have been bullied and discriminated against because of their tastes, so they stick together like glue. To them, family and friends are the most important things. I was actually quite surprised to see how tolerable they were. They accept anybody, regardless of personal beliefs. Sure they have some bad eggs, but so does every group. I'm not a Juggalo, but I hate to see people judged unfairly

elwood244 3

i like your point. nobody deserves to be judged

Lol had to google what a juggalo is, that's hilarious

Maybe they will keep the fridge stocked with faygo, can't all be bad.

X030X 0

Faygo. The most average of all sodas. You can't say that it's good and you can't say that it's bad.

yomama97 5

Faygo is amazing dude!!! they have so many flavors!

takeitandrun 13

It's time to disown your parents. Seriously, just back away slowly then run and don't look back.

Then, Hotwire a car and just keep driving till you reach the edge of the world.

YdoIhaveAchode 4

Juggalos are dumb. If they wanna be a clown, they should join the circus.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

They already do every time there's an ICP concert in town.

They aren't trying to be typical clowns, if they just wanted to do that then they'd probably take their asses to the circus, it's not that difficult to do. It's just a style that they base their music off of, and apparently works quite well for them. Maybe, just maybe, people have different tastes in music than you, and maybe there's a chance that they should be able to listen to whatever the hell they want. But hey, that's just me.

Almighty_Chris97 6

85 - I couldn't agree more, everyone is hating on these people and they're music just because they don't like it, but as far as my knowledge extends you can't really tell people what to listen to.

Juggalo in denial? Nah. I like a few of the songs, I'll admit, but I'm not too big a fan. Personally I focus more on classic rock and/ or metal

WickedClownMCL 1

Yea to bad any Juggalo would **** your shit up in no time. What ever happened to freedom of speech and freedom of religion? We live out lives how we want to and i guarentee, that if i walked up to you, you wouldnt have the balls to say shit. Or any Juggalo really. Say it to Violent J or Shaggy Two Dope. They'd **** you up quick. Thier nice. Id kill you.

^ Threatening to kill people because they don't like your music or think a lot of you guys are violent thug bastards? Yeah, that'll ******* help your image, ********. Oh, and learn some basic grammar for ****'s sake.

YdoIhaveAchode 4

143- Lol, you're 14 and you're a juggalo. You need to grow up.

twisted_cherub 14

Very few people are hating on OP's parents for the type of music they like. I think it has more to do with the extent to which they've taken their fandom. There's nothing wrong with playing RPGs, but people who wear capes and armor in public while talking about slaying dragons get made fun of. Listening to ICP is fine, if you like that kind of stuff, but if you go around in clown make-up and make it a lifestyle, you're inviting people to s*** talk. Plus, I think anyone who doesn't enjoy a particular type of music being stuck with parents who live it every minute deserves a little sympathy. What if your parents suddenly decided to blast opera music all day?

JuggaloForLif3 0

Your a ******* douche bag. Just sayin.

emmyrae12845 0
almostalbino 10

... Holy Moses, parter of the sea!!!!

I used to be in Egypt, but then I took a pharaoh to the sea. -Moses

Nothing ventured nothing gained? Or some shit like that